Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

USUHS Class of 2016

Discussion in 'Military Medicine' started by rubixcube, 06.06.11.

1. rubixcube

rubixcube MS-2

Medical Student
    Navy SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hello- I'm starting this thread for anyone applying to the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) for the class of 2016.

USU is my first choice; I submitted the AMCAS app on June 1st, but AMCAS says they won't send data to med schools until the 17th; looks like they're trying to force us to take a vacation :)

A lot of general knowledge questions about USU have been answered in other threads, but just in case you haven't seen it, here is a link to the supplemental app materials if you're interested. http://www.usuhs.mil/adm/suppinstr.html They'll send you an email with this information if they want a secondary from you, but no harm in looking ahead.

Post if you've applied to USU and if you get an interview! Everyone deserves a place to shout to the Internet that they've been accepted!:welcome:

2. In4thelonghaul

In4thelonghaul

Medical Student
    Air Force SDN 5+ Year Member
  3. rubixcube

rubixcube MS-2

Medical Student
    Navy SDN 2+ Year Member
    Thanks!

4. MeMoMa

MeMoMa Junior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    GL class of 2016 applicants!!!

5. Charmpton

Charmpton

Pre-Medical
    Hello all. Don't worry about the waitlist. In my class, 2012 just graduated, we had people accepted off the wait list days before starting in August.

I've got a ton of Ensign rank stuff that I'd be happy to pass on to anyone who wants it. I've got two sets of soft shoulder boards, one set of hard shoulder boards, and six plus of both small and large butter bars. I'll send it all to anyone who PMs me. If you're going to ODS, they may make you buy it there anyway but for prior-Os, NROTC, or USNA grads, this could save you some money. Although I'll take anything over the cost of postage, I don't really care about the money.

Huck

6. 18DocDave

18DocDave

Pre-Medical
    Hello all, Dave here, accepted class of 2016. Just stopping by to say hello, and that I am really looking forward to the experience. Feel free to contact me here or PM.

Good luck all, see you at BOLC

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal