USUHS Intreview, Please reply asap.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xmedx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard USHUS does two interviews on interview day. Can anyone please tell me what exactly the difference between the two interviews they do. Also if someone join HPSP program Do they still give you ranking? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I heard USHUS does two interviews on interview day. Can anyone please tell me what exactly the difference between the two interviews they do. Also if someone join HPSP program Do they still give you ranking? Thanks

Both interviews are the same format (closed file except for your personal statements and AMCAS activity sheet), just with different interviewers. It's very conversational and relaxed so don't stress out about it.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your second question. If you are asking if you get the same rank when you graduate med school, then yes. If you are asking if you get the same rank while in med school, the answer is yes as well (2LT), but the pay is different since I believe you aren't on active duty in HPSP while in med school.

Check out the mil med forum: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=72