UT Tyler - Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've decided to create a thread for this new pharmacy school in the wonderful East Texas!
Do u know anyone looking for a roommate?? I got accepted last week! I accepted the offer and am currently looking for a roomate

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I know I'm really late to the party but I'm planning on applying to UT Tyler next year. congrats to everyone who got in by the way! Would you guys mind telling me the PCAT score and gpa which you applied with? Also, for the current UT Tyler students, how are you guys enjoying the school and is the workload quite the hefty one? Thanks!

why u apply UT, so expensive as public insti

Did you try UT austin, how are other TX schools? I heard TX a+m great. is this true, im not from tx. i want apply UTtyler but cost same private school so no want go. Is it easy transfering from one tx school to another?

I know and I haven't received that email...I found out Cuz I called them as soon as I submitted both my pharmcas and supplemental on the 12.... Btw have you paid the supplemental fees already?
Would anyone be able to give me materiala or books that I can review over the summer before starting phamacy school at ut tyler?