UTEP DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texasboy23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it varies but could someone give me some insight into the sequence of events for the UTEP DPT Program? I know the app deadline was last Friday. A previous post mentioned someone having an interview on Feb 15 last year but I don't know if the app deadline is sooner. Any info would help...number of applicants, number interviewed, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I believe the app deadline this year was Jan 10 and interviews are scheduled for Feb 28. Last year when I interviewed there were 2 sessions that day. I would say there were probably 50 candidate at my session. Good luck!

Hello! I just had some questions about UTEP's DPT program! My husband has orders to PCS to Fort Bliss this September, so that ruined my plans to apply to the DPT program in TN. So looks like UTEP is close to the base and I am so eager to apply. I get my bachelors this December. So what is the difference in applying through EMBARK (never heard of it) and applying through PTCAS? Should I go ahead and start an EMBARK application as to start next year if accepted?? Do they do interviews and when as I will not actually be down there till the end of this year. What are the statistics on GPA and GRE scores? I have many more questions, but this is all I have for now to ask. Thank you in advance!