UTHSC Interview.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidtheusername

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an interview in Memphis on September 12?

Members don't see this ad.

Glad to see things are moving, I'm hoping to hear something this week.

Reactions: 1 user
oh, and congrats!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you check your spam folder. My invite went there.

Did you apply early decision through PTCAS? I did not do that, however my application was official as of the 11th. I received an email stating that I wasn't considered for early admissions, however my application would be reviewed again this week. A little confusing but I'm glad they are at least looking at my file. What are your stats?

I did early decision. I have a V- 169 and Q-156 with 3.85 for prereqs and cumulative both. I've been a teacher for nearly 10 years.

Awesome verbal score. There are a few regular posters here with a great GREs. You got this! Hopefully I'm not far behind, we'll see!

Thanks! I hope you get in too! I felt great about verbal, but it had been like 12 years since I had a math class when I took it was a was a bit lost on that part. Haha...

What are your stats like? Is Memphis your top choice?

I would certainly have no complaints about attending a great program, in a great city, at a reasonable cost. My first choice would probably be university of south carolina since it's instate for me and two hours from home, making things a little easier all around.

BUMP! Welcome to 2015. Anyone have an interview in Feb? And anyone who has already interviewed have any thoughts about the program / tips for interviewing? And this verbal/reading comprehension test... easy peasy is what I've heard. Importance of this?...

This is my third interview this cycle... no acceptances YET :/ so I'm hoping third time is the charm haha.

I did the early decision interview and was accepted. Don't worry about the verbal test. It's easy and they said they don't use that for admissions. It just goes to student services or whatever the department that deals with academic support type stuff is called. I like everything I've see from the school and everybody I've spoken with that went there speaks very highly of it. The interview was pretty chill. Sort of the general getting to know you stuff. Why PT/tell me about your pt experience/how do you handle stress/that sort of stuff. The interview is done by one student, one faculty, and one community pt.

I did the early decision interview and was accepted. Don't worry about the verbal test. It's easy and they said they don't use that for admissions. It just goes to student services or whatever the department that deals with academic support type stuff is called. I like everything I've see from the school and everybody I've spoken with that went there speaks very highly of it. The interview was pretty chill. Sort of the general getting to know you stuff. Why PT/tell me about your pt experience/how do you handle stress/that sort of stuff. The interview is done by one student, one faculty, and one community pt.
Do you know about how many applicants were there? I have an interview for early decision Monday!

Do you know about how many applicants were there? I have an interview for early decision Monday!
Hi! How did your interview go? Can you give me a rundown of how it went?
I just got an interview invite today for November 13th.