UTHSCSA 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leah85

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just starting a thread for the people who are applying to the IDEP !!!! Anybody here that applied ? Share when you get any email, with information. Good luck everybody !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Doc Bubbles, since the application is in PDF format did u type the application or hand write it... pls help me ASAP.
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Got application completion e-mail today

Hi Doc Bubbles, since the application is in PDF format did u type the application or hand write it... pls help me ASAP.
thanks
U cannot type in their secured pdf format... take a print out and write all the details....

Open the pdf file, click on tools and then on typewriter, you can type in the application now

actually mine was handwritten.. and i got the completion yesterday..

How's the selection criteria for them? do any of u knw about the previous cycle selections?

Got application completion e-mail today
Hello, did you have your foreign dental school send your transcript directly from the your dental school? my foreign dental school doesn't have any of my transcript record. I am the only one with the official copy, the only one. Do you know if there is anything else I can do to apply? Thank you.

I got an application completion email on 9th Aug. My ECE report has still not reached. I was wondering how is my application complete.

Hello, did you have your foreign dental school send your transcript directly from the your dental school? my foreign dental school doesn't have any of my transcript record. I am the only one with the official copy, the only one. Do you know if there is anything else I can do to apply? Thank you.
I had my foreign dental school send my transcript..... I am not aware what else u can do to apply... As far as I know, dental school transcript is must.... I may be wrong though.... Give them a call or e-mail them your queries....

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an application completion email on 9th Aug. My ECE report has still not reached. I was wondering how is my application complete.
Hi,

How long does it take to reach ece report?

I had my foreign dental school send my transcript..... I am not aware what else u can do to apply... As far as I know, dental school transcript is must.... I may be wrong though.... Give them a call or e-mail them your queries....
Thank you very much.

I talked to the program coordinator. She said she used my ECE report from the previous cycle.
Is anyone aware of the bench test at UTHSCSA. What do the ask?

I have called and they said the transcript have to be send out from the foreign dental school. I guess im out of luck.

Hi everyone!! In the application form, in the section educational history, there is a column" date withdrew". Does that mean the end date of the course. I am confusing because the word" date withrew" sounds like we stopped the course in the middle without graduation. Please help me with this matter!!! Thank you!!

I have called and they said the transcript have to be send out from the foreign dental school. I guess im out of luck.

Hi... I had the same query and so I mailed them and asked. This is the reply they sent then-- I haven't sent my app yet, so Once I do I will know more.
Collection Box - IDEP <[email protected]>
Jun 27
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Yes you may submit supporting documents (ECE, TOEFL, NBDE, transcripts)with your application as long as they are in the original sealed envelope.

Hi... I had the same query and so I mailed them and asked. This is the reply they sent then-- I haven't sent my app yet, so Once I do I will know more.
Collection Box - IDEP <[email protected]>
Jun 27
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Yes you may submit supporting documents (ECE, TOEFL, NBDE, transcripts)with your application as long as they are in the original sealed envelope.
Oh I'm sorry I missed the part where it said your school didn't have a copy.. How is that possible? As far as I know its a document that your school prepares for you looking at all your marksheets. Atleast in my case , my school asked for me to send scanned copies of my marksheets and it took about a week cos it had something to do with the Raghiv Gandhi Uni site being down or something. My suggestion to you is mail them and explain your situation. You never know until you ask right?

Oh I'm sorry I missed the part where it said your school didn't have a copy.. How is that possible? As far as I know its a document that your school prepares for you looking at all your marksheets. Atleast in my case , my school asked for me to send scanned copies of my marksheets and it took about a week cos it had something to do with the Raghiv Gandhi Uni site being down or something. My suggestion to you is mail them and explain your situation. You never know until you ask right?

Thank you for your encouragement. My dental school is not a computer based system. They only give me a ONLY OFFICIAL copy of my transcript on the day of my graduation. Maybe I can try to send them a copy of mine and see if they willing to send me back another official one. I usually just notarize my copy but UTHSCSA doesn't accept that.

Can i send a sealed ECE report to Uthsca or does it have to come directly from ECE??

Reactions: 1 user
nothing yet....i sent toefl copies month back.....they say havenot received....just following...

i got an application completion around 10 Aug, but no news yet.

I really want a call, but if everything keeps going as it is, I am waiting for my rejection ! :(

Hey!....Is it late to apply now at UTHSCSA as they have already started sending invites ????

Its not late. There is no harm in applying. The deadline is still away..

Does anyone know the average stats that the school looks to send the interview invite?

I have got application completion....I suppose the end date is 31 october...till then we need to wait for their invite...

Hey, they started sending iv, but the end date Oct 31 . Congrats. success wil u share when did u get the completion email.

hi guys!....congrats to those who received an invite! :)
can any one of u share ur stats??...it wud be really helpful!

hey...any female interested to share accommodation for iv on 23-24....plz pm me!!!
Thanks

Does anyone know the average stats that the school looks to send the interview invite?
looks to me its completely mixed. i have a friend who got called for the first batch- fresh grad and then another got called for the second batch- graduated 3 yrs before me (im a fresh grad too) with little experience in working afterwards.

Any female looking for accomodation for texas iv on oct 23rd, kindly pm me.
I am Flying from california

Last edited:
Can someone please throw some light on the bench test for San Antonio and what it comprises of? Thanks!

I am not quite sure but it includes class 2 prep and full gold crown prep.

hey...any female interested to share accommodation for iv on 23-24....plz pm me!!!
Thanks

Congratulations!
How was the interview and the bench Exam? Would you mind to share with us?
Best of Luck! =)

i applied in the second week of september and got the application confirmation mail from UTHSCSA on 8th oct...still waiting and hoping for a call.