UTHSCSA IDEP application 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
are they still sending interviews...???
they are still sending interview invites..last date of interview is 12 december

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my application complete email on Aug 31st, but I have not heard from them until now. It means rejection, right?

I received my application complete email on Aug 31st, but I have not heard from them until now. It means rejection, right?
I think we all have a chance until January, because I believe is when they start sending rejections letters ...

Reactions: 1 user
Hi ifg,
I didn't go for interview. I am joining Rutgers!

I think we all have a chance until January, because I believe is when they start sending rejections letters ...
I think they started sending acceptances. So do we have any hopes of getting i.v call?

How do you know they are started sending acceptances?? Do you know somebody who got in???... nothing is said until January, so keep hope!!
I think they started sending acceptances. So do we have any hopes of getting i.v call?

You know what, actually if the last batch interview is going to be December 12,13 ( according to radhik) and they give 3 weeks in advance for iv. , that means that they are going to stop sending invites the week of nov 18th... Idk I think I'm going crazy

How do you know they are started sending acceptances?? Do you know somebody who got in???... nothing is said until January, so keep hope!!
I saw someone posted in facebook group about their acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hi
I have received an iv invite today.
I don't know if I will accept it.
Would you mind to share when did you applied and received complete application?.. And when are your iv dates??

Would you mind to share when did you applied and received complete application?.. And when are your iv dates??

I applied almost a month after their cycle opened. I tee received application complete on the 9 th Sept. my iv dates are for 5 & 6th Dec. someone from you will get lucky. I am declining the iv offer. best of luck.

I applied almost a month after their cycle opened. I tee received application complete on the 9 th Sept. my iv dates are for 5 & 6th Dec. someone from you will get lucky. I am declining the iv offer. best of luck.
can u pls share ur stats so that we all can have an idea..what all they are looking in applications...

Thanks for reply Cuppi!... Can I ask what school are you going to?

Does anyone have an interview tomorrow 14th, & 15th?

Does anybody know how many seats are left????

Can anyone help me with the interview and bench test .. What all to except

Hey
I have my interview on 12 and 13 and I am going back to india on 13 and I will have to cancel my flight .. So did you tell that u are declining because it will make things lot easier for me if i could go on your spot

And if anyone can just help me if someone can switch place with me for 12 and 13 .. I will be verygreat full .. It will save a lot of money for me

Oh... M sorry... I wish I cud help u.... But I am still waiting for iv

Hii
And if anyone can just help me if someone can switch place with me for 12 and 13 .. I will be verygreat full .. It will save a lot of money for me
Hiiii.........even I received an interview for dec 12/13 ...r u cmg or declining? if you are cmg for the interview let me know. Thanks

Any female willing to share accommodation for dec12/13 intw at san antonio? plz contact me

can you please share your stats

Hi did anyone receive an intw for dec 12/13??

Hey, I have interview on 21-22 nov. could you pls share your experience ?
what did they ask in interview and bench exam?
Thank you.
Hii COuld you plz share your intw experience and abt the bench test once u r done ...plz...i have one in dec so...Kindly get back to me to help...plz thanks

Guys,
I need your suggestions. If you got accepted to both UPenn, UTHSCSA, UOP which one would you pick, and why? I got a call from UTHSCSA last week with the good news! And, I have two other options in hand. I am having this dilemma as they all seem great schools to me. Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Guys,
I need your suggestions. If you got accepted to both UPenn, UTHSCSA, UOP which one would you pick, and why? I got a call from UTHSCSA last week with the good news! And, I have two other options in hand. I am having this dilemma as they all seem great schools to me. Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Hii Khina Kumari
A quick question...when did u intw at san antonio and when did they tell u about the acceptance? Thanks

Guys,
can u plz share ur interview rexperience and stats...
i havent written nbde2 and applied wid part 1 only but i had a pretty decent profile...

will the mail a rejection letter if u r not accepted for the program