UW enough for CCS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tsbqb

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I just had a question about preparing for CCS.

If I go through all the 52 cases on UW and get to know them well will that be sufficient preparation to do ok on the real thing?

I am just looking to pass the exam.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

The problem with the CCS cases isn't the cases themselves (they're pretty easy), it's learning to use the computer program. UW does a great job of mimicking it. You'll be fine.

I went through about 20 of the uworld cases (not very attentively) and found almost all the cases on the real thing ridiculously easy. I just memory dumped all the labs and orders I tend to forget about on my card and would glance down and double check periodically.

Really, the first question you have to ask yourself is "Sick or not sick?". After that, it all falls in place to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everyone! I passed! The uw cases were definitely enough. Good luck to everyone else. Its an annoying exam but as ling as you study a bit you will be fine

I will say more than enough. but there's some minor difference between software, better to take a look the CCS tutorial before you go.
like in UW, when you type in PT, both PT and PTT will pop out, but in real test, you have to type in PTT for PTT. PT only gives you PT/INR.

Reactions: 1 user