UW La Crosse Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seugnetm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I made my final decision to attend UW La Crosse and become part of the class of 2015! Has anyone else decided on UW La Crosse? I'm curious to find out who will be joining me! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be heading to La Crosse for the DPT program. I am very excited, but I do hear of the horror stories....

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be heading to La Crosse for the DPT program. I am very excited, but I do hear of the horror stories....

Ah how exciting! Congratulations! But sadly I've heard horror stories of how difficult it is...for those who are interested, I spoke to a current student who basically said that she spent most of her time studying for the anatomy class because of how much material it is, but also that the physiology tests were really hard. Overall, it sounds like it will be a tough summer. What did you hear? I wonder what the matriculation rate of the program is if it's so difficult...

I was just offered a spot at UW-L on Monday (previously an alternate). I'm fairly sure that I will end up going there, but haven't made a final decision yet. I'm still trying to gather as much information as I can, but it's a bit harder with LAX given that they don't conduct admissions interviews, so I haven't had an actual program visit.
What tipped the scales for you guys? And what have you heard through the grapevine about the program?

Hey guys,
I'm just finishing my first year at UW-L in the class of 2014. Ah, the horror stories of Anatomy :) Granted, it's a lot of information thrown at you at one time, but we're all still here so it's not impossible. And yes, the physiology tests are hard, but you can't really expect the professor to ask you textbook questions at a graduate level, can you? If you have any questions, let me know. It's true that it's a challenging program, but it can be done. I think it helps too that our class is a really supportive and friendly bunch.

Hi Everyone! I'll be starting the DPT program at LaCrosse in May as well. Is anybody looking for roommates?

Hi all,

Would any of you have any advice for someone who is looking to apply to UW-L's DPT program?? As far as gpa, gre, and essay stuff? Or anything really! It's hard to find stuff about the program on here with regards to student experiences.