UW Madison chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pablo94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a resident of Wisconsin and completed a hard undergrad major with a 3.4 gpa. I just got my MCAT score back which was a 511. Considering that I am Hispanic, do you think I have a shot at getting into UW-Madison School of Public Health?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on what else you have in EC's and how many spots the school has open for enrollment next cycle. I know this current cycle they're taking about half the class size from the year before. Also connect with multicultural affairs (Manuel Santiago), he can assist you as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on what else you have in EC's and how many spots the school has open for enrollment next cycle. I know this current cycle they're taking about half the class size from the year before. Also connect with multicultural affairs (Manuel Santiago), he can assist you as well.
What do you mean half the class size? Why?!

What do you mean half the class size? Why?!
Sorry maybe I'm exaggerating a bit maybe a third less of the class. They offered too many acceptances to students who ended up actually accepting last cycle and have to accommodate the size for this year because of it.