UWashington 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leah85

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received an email, that says that they will send out secondary applications after the deadline of July 5th. They will be scored and will select the people to be interviewed on July 28-30 and will notify the selected applicants during the first week of August. Interviews will be held mid to late August. Hope this helps everybody !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Good luck to all !

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote an email to Memory asking if my application was complete and when interviews started, and that was her answer.

Hello everyone, I had a question about application. I am not able to understand that do we have to send letters of recommendation along with supplemental materials?
And do we have to send official school transcript?

You have to send your official school transcript to ECE for conversion into GPA. I suppose the dental schools accept the gpa. And do visit the official school websites to know their criteria. All the schools are listed in ADEA- CAAPID.

Received and email, saying application was sent to the review committee. Hope to get secondary application!! Fingers crossed !

I did not receive any email from them not even a single one although I applied long back, please advice what to do just wait or email them asking about it.
Have you received any email ???

Have you received any email ???
I am so worried not even a single email. Not even that they have received my application. :( What was the last email that you received?

Last edited:
I am so worried not even a single email. Not even that they have received my application. :( What was the last email that you received?
You should contact Memory, when did you send your application ?

Just received an email, that says that they will send out secondary applications after the deadline of July 5th. They will be scored and will select the people to be interviewed on July 28-30 and will notify the selected applicants during the first week of August. Interviews will be held mid to late August. Hope this helps everybody !!!
Thnks for the update

Hey did every one received completion mail? I'm reaching memory tru emails but no reply ..wat to do.

same here, even i mailed her to know about the status of my application but no reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I applied in May 30. Suppli in June 10. Mine is complete

I sent Caapid on June 3, Supplemental on June 10. Got application complete and sent to review email a few days after.

Hey Leah 85 did u get email?
I called univ yesterday she said that they are not sending completion emails to any one. So she confirmed mine over phone..:((

Maybe since I have been writing her emails she answered back.

Hey Leah 85 did u get email?
I called univ yesterday she said that they are not sending completion emails to any one. So she confirmed mine over phone..:((
Well at least you confirmed you got everything complete ! Why the sad face???

I applied at the beginning of May and just yesterday got an email that they got my CAAPID application! It seems all my papers stayed untouched about 8 weeks! and I believed I have a pretty good status! Other schools are much more organized. I don`t know what to expect from them...I am really disappointed(

Deadline tomorrow ! Let see who are the lucky ones who get supplemental during the next weeks!!!!

I too received email stating my application is complete and sent for review.!!!

Nothing yet !!! Anybody ??

Any interviews?

People on Facebook group have been receiving rejections !

lets see what happens to us....

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing yet. Don't know whats taking that long. Anyone having any info. regarding anything either of theirs or if theirs friends received anything from U.Washington, please share. Thanks.

I know there are some rejection emails, but I was wondering if someone received secondary email !! Please anyone ???

got secondary application

no i got on friday. how did urs go

those who submitted the secondary application on sunday did anyone hear from them, any emails?

Well, I did mine today.. The case wasn't that hard.... But take care of time... Manage it. I lost about 15 mins to know what's going on at first...