UWashington 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
no havent heard since submission of secondary application

Got rejection even from here.. Very disappointing !!!

Hey Honesty pays. Has your friend got the invitation today? I havnt heard anything from them after submitting my app. Dont they send the invites all at once

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey Honesty pays. Has your friend got the invitation today? I havnt heard anything from them after submitting my app. Dont they send the invites all at once
yes got today. Even me I did not hear after submitting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't too. But at least we know they've begun already.

Anybody in this forum got invite?

I called memory and she said she might email today or in few days the rejection and invitation both

I submitted Aug 3. I am so scared. Havent received since submitting the secondary application. I fear of rejection

honesty pays: lets keep the hopes high

oh they already got the invites. But i dont see anybody on sdn getting invites

Any news honesty pays????

Any news honesty pays????
i was about to ask you that :) really very worried. Do let me know if you get any news, i will do the same. Praying that we get the invite and those waiting eagerly.

Any news guys? So nervous. Now I think till this time they already send the invites. Just cannot wait, checking email every minute on the laptop

Reactions: 1 users
Same here Sam. Today is Friday, last day in the week, we'll wait until Monday for their response if they didn't send any today... Ggrrrrr

Hey guys...anyone interviewing on 27th at UW???

I got an invitation , but i cannot understand the date. Here is exactly what they said - At this time we are scheduling for August 27th - August 29th. DOes it mean we will be there for 3 days? or they will let me know later what date I am scheduled for? I have an IV at Loam Linda and it is also without specific dates - from 24 to 28 or so.. I need some help from above to make it wisely:)

Congratulation ksenia. :D
Actually wat I know about loma Linda interview is that the first day all interviewees set for bench exam and primary interview, then if u all set, they'll select some only to proceed on for next day interview depending on bench exam scores.

Good luck in both.

I got an invitation , but i cannot understand the date. Here is exactly what they said - At this time we are scheduling for August 27th - August 29th. DOes it mean we will be there for 3 days? or they will let me know later what date I am scheduled for? I have an IV at Loam Linda and it is also without specific dates - from 24 to 28 or so.. I need some help from above to make it wisely:)[/QUOTE

UW has a 3 day iv and bench test session ...and I have heard its the most extensive bench test!

Hi! Any female willing to share accommodation for 27-29th???
Plz reply soon

sorry to hear that honesty. But still are there any people who dint got any response after secondary!!!!!
Because still I didn't receive any email

sorry to hear that honesty. But still are there any people who dint got any response after secondary!!!!!
Because still I didn't receive any email
Yeah me Sam, still no response.
Sorry about that honesty :(

oh wow great congratulation honesty

Wow..congratulations honesty pays!!