Vaccines 101: too much too soon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wagrxm2000

Walgreens enthusiast. Called the peak in Bitcoin.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://thescientificparent.org/vaccines-101-too-much-too-soon/

Since we're in flu season I thought this was a nice article to help talk to parents about the importance of vaccinations and speak about common myths.

Oh and to see if you know who will respond.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations on bowing to your corporate overlords. Effectiveness vs efficacy. CDC says flu-mist ineffective! Of course, the rest of their data is unreliable.

There, I think I hit the major points.

Reactions: 1 user
I love this, I know a lot of people who are skeptical about vaccinations, this does a great job summing up the importance of vaccinations without using all of these fancy words and confusing patients.
Although it's a little soon to get the flu shot right now, I still think it's great to get patients thinking about it!

Stop with your big pharma propaganda. The gubmint lies so big pharma can make money poking our children with needles and squirting them with the autism juice.

I have an essential oil to naturally treat my children when they get polio. Just rub in on the bottoms of their feet and on the wrist and it will detox the body of all the polios

Reactions: 3 users