VCU 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello hello

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys who got IVs for VCU 2016 can you please share your stats n completion date??

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard they call multiple batches for Iv every year .

i heard from someone VCU is done with sending iv. an not sure abt this information

Members don't see this ad :)
It's too early to get done..n they only sent Iv for 1 batch..right?

may be someone can answer to ur q. i exactly dont know

I have called them and asked they told me that they are not done with sending invites yet probably there will be more invites in near future

Reactions: 1 user
I got my invitation today for interview on Jul. 10th.

I completed on Apr. 24th.

On Sunday you received invitation that is strange. Anyways good luck!

Which typo does VCU use?
Kilgore/ Columbia

Anyone willing to share accommodation for 10th July interview?

Hey,
Anyone interested to share accommodation for the interview on 10th July?

Members don't see this ad :)
How many people got accepted for 3 years program?

Hi!! Did anyone get any invite from VCU 2016?

Hi, did anybody get any interview calls?

I emailed VCU last week and the replied that they will send calls by the end of March for interviews which will be at the end of April.

Hey everyone, those who got an interview do y'all know what the bench exam consists of?

Received inv. email today. 1st time applying, low 3s gpa, pt 1&2, 1.5yr pedo DA. No indication of bench test coverage in their email.

Any news from VCU?
Did you get an interview invitation from VCU? There are few people involved in this thread. I didn't get an invitation and I still hope to get one. I am wondering if someone knows how many applicant the admissions office will interview for this program.

Did you get an interview invitation from VCU? There are few people involved in this thread. I didn't get an invitation and I still hope to get one. I am wondering if someone knows how many applicant the admissions office will interview for this program.
Hey Egptdent, I haven't heard anything yet from them. Hope to get one. Cross fingers...!!

Hi Egptdent, I did not get one. Hoping to get a call.

Are they done with interview calls?
It is not a big program. It is just 10 students. In my opinion, they might invite 25 person. Did anyone ask them lately if they are done with interview invitations?

Are they done with interview calls?
It is not a big program. It is just 10 students. In my opinion, they might invite 25 person. Did anyone ask them lately if they are done with interview invitations?
Hi Egptdent, I asked them last week and they said that they are still sending out IVs.

Hello everyone, does anyone know about the interview and bench test?