VCU/MCV School of Pharmacy Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted today.
jasscript, did you get the email? (when i called them they told me they will send the paper mail..)

Members don't see this ad.

jasscript, did you get the email? (when i called them they told me they will send the paper mail..)

Yes I received an email. The email did say that we actually have to choose if we want to be placed on the alternate list or not. And to mail it back to them by June 1st. I mailed mine priority express today.

Yes I received an email. The email did say that we actually have to choose if we want to be placed on the alternate list or not. And to mail it back to them by June 1st. I mailed mine priority express today.

oh I see, when I called them they told me that they will send a mail so I was just wondering :)
Hope you get in!! Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that's accepted admission heard back from financial aid yet? I submitted my FAFSA late January and accepted admissions in April and have yet to hear anything. I've called countless times only to be referred from person to person, and have also checked online, but still nothing. I'm starting to get worried because I feel like I should have received something by now...

I have not heard anything either... Was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Guess I'll just continue the waiting game

Yeah, guess I will too. Hope we hear something soon!
Are you a current VCU student? If not, you probably won't be able to see your financial aid package. I received mine a couple of months ago, and it's available to be viewed on eServices (VCU's self-serve website for registration, finaid, and such), but if you don't have an account, you may not be able to see it. Just my two cents...

Reactions: 1 user
Are you a current VCU student? If not, you probably won't be able to see your financial aid package. I received mine a couple of months ago, and it's available to be viewed on eServices (VCU's self-serve website for registration, finaid, and such), but if you don't have an account, you may not be able to see it. Just my two cents...

I do have an eServices account that I'm able to log into, but the fin aid section is empty; even though I've called the fin aid office and they said it would be online.....

I do have an eServices account that I'm able to log into, but the fin aid section is empty; even though I've called the fin aid office and they said it would be online.....
Ah well I'm sorry! Maybe they just haven't gotten to you yet? There are a lot of students... I wish you luck, though! All I've ever gotten are loans... Never been awarded a grant/scholarship...

Ah well I'm sorry! Maybe they just haven't gotten to you yet? There are a lot of students... I wish you luck, though! All I've ever gotten are loans... Never been awarded a grant/scholarship...
I'm sure loans are all that I'll be receiving as well. lol

Can Someone tell me what the Cost of Attendance is in total for VCU based on your fin aid package?

Welp, if anyone is considering not attending this school, please withdraw as soon as you can. (Apparently they have a history of late withdrawals.)

Sincerely,
A waitlister. ;)

Welp, if anyone is considering not attending this school, please withdraw as soon as you can. (Apparently they have a history of late withdrawals.)

Sincerely,
A waitlister. ;)

Bumping.

Can Someone tell me what the Cost of Attendance is in total for VCU based on your fin aid package?
Hello,

I have not received my financial aid package yet, but the expected cost for tuition and fees is $27,207 (and $38,614 out of state). Plus up to $500 for textbooks.

Hello,

I have not received my financial aid package yet, but the expected cost for tuition and fees is $27,207 (and $38,614 out of state). Plus up to $500 for textbooks.

Just got my award offer and was only given an unsubsidized federal loan of $33,000. So $16,500/semester, which in my case will cover tuition/fees and books but I still have to take into account housing, gas, personal expenses, etc.

Hope this gives you an idea of the cost of attendance.

Just got my award offer and was only given an unsubsidized federal loan of $33,000. So $16,500/semester, which in my case will cover tuition/fees and books but I still have to take into account housing, gas, personal expenses, etc.

Hope this gives you an idea of the cost of attendance.

Thank you! I received the package shortly after I asked the question on here lol.

That's pretty impressive! :) Mine are no where that good. 3.3 GPA and 88 PCAT.
My stats are similar to yours. Did you ever get in to VCU? I do see you decided on another school

Just a reminder, if anyone's planning to apply for Early Decision for the VCU Class of 2019, today is the deadline.