Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jzwashere33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My transcripts were received on 10/22, but it is now 11/19 and Optomcas still has not verified my application . I know it takes a while to get verified, but should it honestly take this long..should I call them?

Members don't see this ad.

Call them!! They say it's supposed to take 4 weeks but mine was verified in about 1-2 weeks.

How do I know if I'm verified? If I go into Program Status and the bar is all green and says "Verified", is that it? I'm good to go? Because everyone says 3-4 weeks but mine turned all green after a day, so I'm not sure if I'm all set or not..

Members don't see this ad :)
Call them. And if the bar is all green you're good to go! Just check that they calculated your GPA right. Sometimes it's faster than others it is possible to be verified that fast though. They should have sent you an email saying all of your GPA stuff was verified

Yeah, they sent me an email too. I was surprised with how fast it took, so I was just like, "is that it?".
Thanks!

Yeah I just called them and the guy I spoke to said he was going to send the person verifying an email to get it done shortly..lol I hope

Reactions: 1 user