Verifying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tubatu111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm curious if anyone can give me an idea on how long it takes for OptomCas to finalize their verification process. Checking my program statuses is like watching paint dry. I submitted my application this past Sunday. Does it vary depending on the number of schools applied (9 for me) or is it fixed?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I'm curious if anyone can give me an idea on how long it takes for OptomCas to finalize their verification process. Checking my program statuses is like watching paint dry. I submitted my application this past Sunday. Does it vary depending on the number of schools applied (9 for me) or is it fixed?

Thanks

I submitted 07/17 and was verified 08/14.. Schools that you applied to will email you after saying they received your file and if you are missing anything. Keep an eye on the "program status" tab, OPTOMCAS screwed a few things up claiming they received my transcripts (verified by email) but forgot to attach it to my file. Goodluck!