Very Nervous! HELPPPPPPP!

Psycho Bob

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Glad to say that I have been given an interview to a BS/MD path medical school. I am in my second year and my interview is this upcoming Thursday! I've worked very hard to get here but I am extremely nervous for this interview! It's not like I haven't been in interviews before, it's just the fact that knowing if I screw up this interview, my chances of ever getting into another medical school will be slim as I will start to doubt myself and my abilities :-+(...
Any advice on what to do before Thursday is more than appreciated! Thank You!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump... I'm scared! :(

Someone, hold me!:sorry:

I think I feel better, wait, nope! Still scared! And now I'm cold....

Someone please, hold me :(

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Relax.
2. Believe in yourself.
3. Do everything you can do to prepare.
4. See 1,2, and 3.

Reactions: 1 users
1. Relax.
2. Believe in yourself.
3. Do everything you can do to prepare.
4. See 1,2, and 3.

Thank you for the reply!
I believe in myself, but the problem is, no one else believes in me... I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance that I can do this!

Everyone gets at least a little nervous for these interviews. Be honest and you will be okay!

Reactions: 1 users
There's really nothing you can do to be less nervous, once you sit down and start the interview you'll be fine. Don't poop your pants.

Reactions: 1 user
There's really nothing you can do to be less nervous, once you sit down and start the interview you'll be fine. Don't poop your pants.

Thanks, I'll try not to poop during the interview, and if I do fart a little, I'll do my best to keep the interviewer from smelling it, aka spreading my butt cheeks to the side of the chair to push the wind to the other side of the room...

Thanks, I'll try not to poop during the interview, and if I do fart a little, I'll do my best to keep the interviewer from smelling it, aka spreading my butt cheeks to the side of the chair to push the wind to the other side of the room...

Reminds me of the time I had Taco Bell before an interview.

Reactions: 1 user