Vet School Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lion20

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am finishing up my personal statement and I really wanted to get some feedback. I know there are other forums about the same thing but I am not sure how safe they are. I have heard horror stories about stuff getting plagiarized so can someone point me in the right direction for some help with my personal statement. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Trust no one. Especially us. We're heathens.
There are so many helpful people on this site so I wanted to be pointed in the right direction for people who wouldn't mind looking over it. I didn't just want to randomly put my personal statement somewhere.

There are so many helpful people on this site so I wanted to be pointed in the right direction for people who wouldn't mind looking over it. I didn't just want to randomly put my personal statement somewhere.
Again, this thread is where volunteers for reading personal statements (and those who want their help) are posting. You're more likely to catch the attention of PS readers there.