Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oooo, what type of ww game?

A Lord of the Rings one!!! :D:D

We are getting pretty close to being ready, does anyone else want to get theirs out there first? I have no problem waiting. If not maybe we will post sign-ups tonight and leave them open for a bit to make sure everyone gets a chance. and if more people want in we can add some more spots.

And hopefully you guys like it since it'll be both Packen and my first one :oops::oops::oops:

Members don't see this ad.

We are getting pretty close to being ready, does anyone else want to get theirs out there first? I have no problem waiting. If not maybe we will post sign-ups tonight and leave them open for a bit to make sure everyone gets a chance. and if more people want in we can add some more spots.

And hopefully you guys like it since it'll be both Packen and my first one :oops::oops::oops:

If you post sign-ups tonight - can you put me into a spot? Since I am on Dublin time I will be asleep when you post and I don't want to miss out.

If you post sign-ups tonight - can you put me into a spot? Since I am on Dublin time I will be asleep when you post and I don't want to miss out.

You bet! If anyone else wants a spot but thinks they wont be around tomorrow, just send me a PM :D

AHHHHHHHHHHH! LOTR???? :biglove: Yeah, go for it! krist and I are still working on HP (mainly cause I'm such a slowpoke :oops:) can't wait to sign up! (and read this vet school WW game in the near future!)