Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I get that wildcat didn't vote for cuit because she felt guilty for putting the heat on her, but since cuit turned out to be a wolf, this makes me even more suspicious. We will have to see how this night cycle goes.

Wildcat, you haven't posted very much on our group discussions either, which makes it look like you are trying to hide something.....

Members don't see this ad.

By the way, Alaskandream, I love your avatar!! It makes me giggle.

Mine says "Put it Back"

I was definitely not pushing for a jj lynch, just pointing out that the fb item was similar to the rum in HG (which it seems to be) and about something with katie8 an the rum which I was wrong about. And if you really want me lynch me bc I mistakenly said third years v seconds go right ahead

It was more a suggestion of suspicion saying that Katie was using that to hide her wolfiness. I'm by all means not saying I think you're a wolf just yet. Just that I'm suspicious. I don't think people should vote for you because of the second third years mistake, I'm more suspicious about how you worded some things in PM's and the things you said.

But all in all this is just a suspicion, not saying for everyone to lynch you...at least not yet haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I get that wildcat didn't vote for cuit because she felt guilty for putting the heat on her, but since cuit turned out to be a wolf, this makes me even more suspicious. We will have to see how this night cycle goes.

Wildcat, you haven't posted very much on our group discussions either, which makes it look like you are trying to hide something.....

She hasn't messages much easier. At least not with me. Only have one message so far. Several people are suspicious of her, so you'd think she'd try to explain/defend more. At least to her group members..

She might be busy messaging her wolves trying to find a way to get this heat off her :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like your avatar too :D

sheepdogpsu changed his profile picture
images

"just me riding around on my new bike"
3 :thumbup:

sheepdogpsu changed his profile picture
images

"just me riding around on my new bike"
4:thumbup:

Maybe her mailbox is full :laugh:

haha that was terrible. I can't believe I only had room for 25 messages and could only message 1 person at a time. What a pain!! Thankfully I have room for 250 now and can message 5 people :)

Members don't see this ad :)
haha that was terrible. I can't believe I only had room for 25 messages and could only message 1 person at a time. What a pain!! Thankfully I have room for 250 now and can message 5 people :)

I can't believe mid game you started a thread telling people your inbox was full and no one caught on :laugh:

On the subject of Dr. Google, cuit told year 4 that it was an item not a role and that it protects a student from failing. She said she found it after the night cycle. Although she's a wolf I think that the write up of her death (too bad dr. google couldn't save her) supports this.

On the subject of Dr. Google, cuit told year 4 that it was an item not a role and that it protects a student from failing. She said she found it after the night cycle. Although she's a wolf I think that the write up of her death (too bad dr. google couldn't save her) supports this.

This does make sense!

Whoa I had to go back and read the write up to figure out what you meant. I thought cuit was just lying to us and giving us false info to try and sway our votes. From the write up it does sound like had the Dr. Google. So it must be an item. Interesting.

Yeah you guys are right. She PMed us around 1:24 I think it was. That's why I put it out there, for everyone to discuss. I'm not really suspicious anymore. Going to work now :(

Sorry guys, I really thought we'd gotten a good idea - I've been a little pre-occupied with work drama and didn't put together that profs = bad until someone else mentioned it. That being said, I'm glad we got the histo prof first. that was one of my least favorite classes.

Yay!!! So no Parvo then? Woot woot!

As of right now, no!! I called the shelter explained I had a planned and wanted to treat her if it ever developed and that our dogs living here are vaccinated and I would rather take her home and keep her quarantined here to watch her than leave her there to be possibly euthanized. So :xf::xf::xf: she never develops it! The vet said she looks great and her littermate *might* have possibly tested positive because she has actually received a parvo/distemper vaccination over a week ago. I'm really hoping that is it! And now the waiting begins!

so we are snuggling in my room :) waiting for night @SDNU to be over :) She's so so CUTE, and so gentle and soo EXCITED!

my poor sisters pups just want in though, the temptation is too much:D!!

also, have we decided yay or nay on wildcatj being a wolf or just an actual mistake?

WOO STUDENTS! Also is "failing" like dying in this game? i.e. Dr. Google "saves" you from that? night attack?

Has anyone lost an item besides the facebook one yet? That seems to be the only we're aware of. (Obviously don't tell us if it can help and you still have it!)

Nstarz the dr google item has been Lost a few times according to what people have posted on the thread (at least I think, I am having trouble keeping up at work!)

Nstarz the dr google item has been Lost a few times according to what people have posted on the thread (at least I think, I am having trouble keeping up at work!)

True. Are we 100% sure that's an item, though? The phrasing makes it seem so, but the name makes me think it's a role.

also, have we decided yay or nay on wildcatj being a wolf or just an actual mistake?

WOO STUDENTS! Also is "failing" like dying in this game? i.e. Dr. Google "saves" you from that? night attack?

I'm hoping someone has or will investigate tonight to seal that deal :)

Has anyone lost an item besides the facebook one yet? That seems to be the only we're aware of. (Obviously don't tell us if it can help and you still have it!)

There's the facebook item. Dr. Google seems to be an item. It saved DVMDream last night and cuit found it afterwards. The write up after her lynching points to Dr. Google being an item rather than a role. bbeventer said she had an investigation item but lost it after checking out cuit.

I'm off to a meeting and then have to take a test. I'll try to check in afterwards, but am going to the gym for another dance practice..

I'm alive & well, just stuck at work til 7pm CST as usual. :rolleyes: Blah. I don't have any good ideas yet; I'm considering everything that's being said so far, though!

I'm alive & well, just stuck at work til 7pm CST as usual. :rolleyes: Blah. I don't have any good ideas yet; I'm considering everything that's being said so far, though!

Yeah, stuck till 5 or 6pm CST for me. I wonder when we will learn more.

There's the facebook item. Dr. Google seems to be an item. It saved DVMDream last night and cuit found it afterwards. The write up after her lynching points to Dr. Google being an item rather than a role. bbeventer said she had an investigation item but lost it after checking out cuit.

:smack: This is what happens when you read this thread in bits and pieces at work. Thanks hedgie!

At the risk of defending someone who may be a wolf, I want to put this out there: THIS IS A BAD IDEA. Just because someone is quiet does not = wolf. That's what happened to me in the last game when, God forbid, I was quiet for a day. Don't use being quiet as a lynch point. Honestly, sometimes I hate responding to all that AHhhhh I DuNnO Who to CHOOOOOse messages just in order to appear communicative as well. There isn't much to communicate about anyway at this point. Just

At the risk of defending someone who may be a wolf, I want to put this out there: THIS IS A BAD IDEA. Just because someone is quiet does not = wolf. That's what happened to me in the last game when, God forbid, I was quiet for a day. Don't use being quiet as a lynch point. Honestly, sometimes I hate responding to all that AHhhhh I DuNnO Who to CHOOOOOse messages just in order to appear communicative as well. There isn't much to communicate about anyway at this point. Just

Plus at this point (after several games) wolves know not to be quite bc everyone suspects them that way. When I was a wolf, I was definitely not quiet bc everyone seemed to assume that all the time. Being quiet= having a life outside SDN :laugh:

I think I have eaten way to many banana chips :oops:

Lists:

Items:
Facebook: makes you talk in social networking topics
Dr. Google: saves you from a night cycle
X-ray Machine: investigative

I think thats all we have so far? :confused:

I agree here. If you want to be suspicious about that person that's fine and maybe this can even warrant an investigation, but it seems like there are better reasons to lynch than someone being at work or just being busy :p

Plus at this point (after several games) wolves know not to be quite bc everyone suspects them that way. When I was a wolf, I was definitely not quiet bc everyone seemed to assume that all the time. Being quiet= having a life outside SDN :laugh:

plus last game I think the majority of the talking was all done by wolves haha

Oh, I didn't even play last game nvm lol

Haha, don't forget TW. Never forget TW.

very true :p it's not something to lynch off of, just an observation that all of the wolves were fairly talkative. there were more people too that talked a lot, but all uf the wolves did last game haha

Haha, don't forget TW. Never forget TW.

I did not get a chance to really follow the Jurassic Park game, mostly just read Cuit's storyline when I had a chance - what happened with TW. Honestly just being nosy:oops: and wanted another study break.

We are still missing PMs. So you missed your chance for an early close to night.
7pm CST is the deadline.

Dang!! unless of course if the reason is that a person with a protective role/item still needs to PM. then please let them send it in and hopefully I get that wonderful protection :p

I did not get a chance to really follow the Jurassic Park game, mostly just read Cuit's storyline when I had a chance - what happened with TW. Honestly just being nosy:oops: and wanted another study break.

Just that TW was also really talkative :p

I think wildcat is looking the most suspicious now saying they wanted a president in their group when they're a first year and cuit was a 4th year and then sticking up for cuit at the lynch vote was kinda suspicious. The only thing is that wolves really don't want to be mayor so why would a wolf vote for another wolf for mayor? Unless wildcat was confused about being a professor and didn't realize that was a wolf and thought maybe it was a secret group of villagers that could PM? I don't know. Definitely seems suspicious though.

I'm on my phone in class so it's kind of hard to respond, but like I said the cuit thing was that I had cuit's name on the brain because every one was voting for her and typed her name instead of what I meant which was pet pony. I would definitely encourage an investigation I would hate to be lynched for that mistake. The fact that cuit turned out to be a professor is an unfortunate coincidence since I didn't vote for her. But like I said I would have felt bad being part of the lynch if she wasn't.
And to reiterate, i'm still going to be taking an exam after this so I can't respond to PMS and probably won't be on until after 8.