Vet schools in the US that accepts Canadian students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thao_89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a compiled list of all vet schools in the US that accepts Canadian students?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Does anyone know of a compiled list of all vet schools in the US that accepts Canadian students?

Thank you!

They all accept foreign students........they want your money!

As a Canadian you can apply to any US school. But we aren't guaranteed cost of attendance for loans so you may be hard pressed to come up with OOS tuition+living expenses.

Reactions: 1 user
There are some schools that don't accept international students and I figured this out using VMCAS school info table!

There are some schools that don't accept international students and I figured this out using VMCAS school info table!

In the US?.....Which ones? I know there are some Canadian schools that don't, because of government funding and limited space. I'd hate to be giving wrong information, so I'd love to know.

In the US?.....Which ones? I know there are some Canadian schools that don't, because of government funding and limited space. I'd hate to be giving wrong information, so I'd love to know.
There aren't so many but Auburn, Missouri, and texas a&m don't according to the general fact sheet!

Thanks for the info. It's a question I occasionally get from students, so it's good to know.