Vet Schools that accept lower gpas...3.1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At MTSU the animal science program is good. I enjoyed my classes and learned alot. However, the classes offered in the AS dept are no where near as challenging as most of the ones I had in Biology. Go to mtsu.edu and check out what they classify as AS vs that of Biology because alot of the more difficult classes required for prevet are not under AS. Actually there was not one AS class that UT vet school required.

The AS program where I went to college is not as difficult as the biology program. That is just the facts. I should not of assumed that it was like that everywhere though. Sorry for that. And if you grad vet school, who freaking cares what your undergrad major was, ya know? :) I know I won't.

AGAIN, it may be easier for you, but it may be the opposite for someone else. Stop saying this.

Members don't see this ad.

AGAIN, it may be easier for you, but it may be the opposite for someone else. Stop saying this.

aw she was apologizing i dont think she meant to stir anything else up again :D

Personally, I don't think my Avian Husbandry and Propagation class in Animal Science is going to be on the same level as Immunology for pre-meds majoring in Biology. And Biology majors have to take more required upper level science courses to graduate. It's just the facts, nothing to get in a squabble over. I even had someone tell me that majoring in Animal Science was like the backdoor into Cornell. Anyways, undergrad is old news. :p We're in the big leagues now.

Last edited: