Video Questions on STEP 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milana

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My exam is coming up in a few weeks. Can you please tell me what some of the video questions looked like? They started this in August and I'm curious to know what they can possibly give you a video of. How many video questions did you have?

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Other recent test-takers and myself all had the same types of video question: heart/breath sounds. I only had 2 on my test. They weren't too difficult, esp given the clinical scenario that went with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
same story with me. had 3 of them on my test. the latter 2 i chose my answer before looking at the video/listening to heart sounds because the vignette made it painfully obvious what the answer was. the media basically confirmed my suspicion. don't freak out about this aspect of the test, that's for sure.

well if you had headphones that didnt work along with a prometric staff meltodwn when they couldn't figure it out all while my clock was ticking in the last 5 minutes of the block then yes you can freak out
cuz thats what happened to me

that sucks abu, but seriously, 2-3 questions out of over 300? w/e.

well if you had headphones that didnt work along with a prometric staff meltodwn when they couldn't figure it out all while my clock was ticking in the last 5 minutes of the block then yes you can freak out
cuz thats what happened to me

I'm so sorry that happend to you! That's awful! Where did you take your exam?