Visit the Optometry Mentors!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our new Optometry mentor, KHE! Come visit us in the Mentor Forum!

Optometry Mentor

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Is the field oversaturated as badly as the OD's on the internet say or not at all like the Schools and AOA say ?

2. Will opticians get refracting rights in USA as in Canada ?

3. Health care reform is inevitable ...what impact, good or bad will this have on Optometry ?

4. Lasiks seems more like a procedure than traditional cutting surgery , do you think Optemetry should have Lasiks procedures within its scope of practice ?

I am an entering 1st year student and appreciate your time.

Might want to move those to the Optometry Mentoring Thread in the Mentor Forum. :)
Optometry Mentor

would not allow me to post through that link

would not allow me to post through that link

The link works fine for me. Goes directly to the Optometry Mentoring Thread. The post will be moderated which means you won't see it immediately after posting. It won't be visible until the Mentor approves and answers it.

I moved your post in there. It will be visible after it's approved and answered.

Check the "Rules of the Road" sticky in the Mentor Forum if you have any more questions about how it works.

http://www.chathamgirlsgrammar.medway.sch.uk/pages/common/events/2003/Marathon/pictures/Mr%20Bump.jpg

SAYS...

Come meet your Optometry mentors at the Mentor Forum!