Voiding MCAT for practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeemaKimKDesai

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would taking the real MCAT and then voiding be smart for "real scenario" practice?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Only if you have money and time to burn.

Reactions: 10 users
Considering schools can see voided MCAT attempts now I wouldnt particularly recommend it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 6 users
And so the plot thickens...

Welp this got a reaction from everybody fast.

For all those interested.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/should-i-reveal-that-i-voided-an-mcat.1158493/

Check out post 27 here from gonnif
"the new MCAT Score Reporting System allows admission staff to see the attempt as void".

Post 29 as well
"It is directional.
AMCAS will not send a report to a school that you have voided an exam
It will be noted in the MCAT score reporting system
Schools can actively look at the reporting system and see an attempt with no score."

Check out post 23 and 32 by gyngyn here as well where he basically states his school can see voided MCAT attempts now where it wasnt previously available
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...age-mcat-score-vs-which-look-at-best.1160426/

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious: Do you get a score and it just doesn't get counted?

It takes weeks to get a score, and you have to void it as soon as you're finished taking the exam, so you don't know how well you do. Which is exactly why I think it's a poor "practice" strategy. When you take a practice test you get to see how well you do immediately. You don't realize how this paints your perception of your performance until you go 4-5 weeks without getting your score. I left thinking a train had run over me. A few weeks later I thought I may have done decently well. I ended up with my best score overall. So you have no idea how well you've actually done (within reason). Which is the main reason not to even consider voiding a test. Go with the intent of having it scored, and if you had time to answer every question then hit submit and ride it out.

I can't imagine that voiding an exam would be looked at as something negative. There are many reasons one might void an exam and penalizing someone who got sick doesn't seem too fair. As long as you are able to take the exam again and achieve a high enough score, it shouldn't be a cause for concern.
As for taking the exam as practice, it is a decent strategy only if you have the time and money as said above. BUT, you of course cannot review your answers of the voided exam, so it really is just practice for the external factors of the exam (timing, test center stuff...).

Welp this got a reaction from everybody fast.

For all those interested.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/should-i-reveal-that-i-voided-an-mcat.1158493/

Check out post 27 here from gonnif
"the new MCAT Score Reporting System allows admission staff to see the attempt as void".

Post 29 as well
"It is directional.
AMCAS will not send a report to a school that you have voided an exam
It will be noted in the MCAT score reporting system
Schools can actively look at the reporting system and see an attempt with no score."

Check out post 23 and 32 by gyngyn here as well where he basically states his school can see voided MCAT attempts now where it wasnt previously available
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...age-mcat-score-vs-which-look-at-best.1160426/

Ahh I see - so strictly for the new MCAT. Thank you @GrapesofRath! Both thorough and with references :D

It takes weeks to get a score, and you have to void it as soon as you're finished taking the exam, so you don't know how well you do. Which is exactly why I think it's a poor "practice" strategy. When you take a practice test you get to see how well you do immediately. You don't realize how this paints your perception of your performance until you go 4-5 weeks without getting your score. I left thinking a train had run over me. A few weeks later I thought I may have done decently well. I ended up with my best score overall. So you have no idea how well you've actually done (within reason). Which is the main reason not to even consider voiding a test. Go with the intent of having it scored, and if you had time to answer every question then hit submit and ride it out.
Absolutely agree with this. If not for the fact that I was taking the old MCAT in January 2015 and had no opportunity to retake it before the new MCAT, I felt so badly after my exam that I would have voided it.....which would have been a huge mistake as I too ended up scoring incredibly higher than I thought (higher than all my practice exams). For the full month after, before getting my scores, I was convinced I did terribly. I had never felt that way after a practice exam since I was used to the instant scoring. Taught me a big lesson - I was certain I had scored much lower than my practice exams because I hadn't ever felt that way after those exams but I was comparing apples to oranges.

Unless you have extreme test anxiety and need a dry practice run just so that you won't be insanely nervous (as in having a full blown panic attack) on exam day, I wouldn't recommend going in to the exam intending to void. You will never find out how you actually did on a voided test and not knowing your actual score can completely skew your perception on where you stand (cue above re my experience) and therefore defeat your entire purpose in taking and voiding the exam.

No, you never get to find out how you did.

EDIT: And you can't really trust your gut about if you think you did well or not. I walked out thinking I had scored a 25. I was actually considering signing up for another test just as I got my score back. Luckily, no retake was needed.

Just buy the practice tests from AAMC and take it under test conditions. It's cheaper and less dumb.

Reactions: 13 users
Considering schools can see voided MCAT attempts now I wouldnt particularly recommend it.

WOW. Things have changed so fast over the years. I never thought it was possible to feel so old in your early 20s.

@Goro @gyngyn @GrapesofRath

Regarding voided MCAT scores, according to the Princeton Review, voided scores and voided test can not be seen--what is going on? Is this new?

http://www.princetonreview.com/medical/mcat-faqs

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

The new MCAT scoring report makes voided attempts much more readily accessible to schools as gonnif stated in the post I linked. The confusion here is what is officially sent to schools, no your voided attempts wont be seen. But in the MCAT score report that any school can easily look up for you, voided attempts will be available.

A very possible result from this is that the schools that "average multiple MCAT scores" or put more emphasis/scrutiny in multiple MCAT are more likely to look up this info. Those that simply just use the highest score available or generally put less weight in considering the fact someone took the test more than once are less likely to look this up.

The goal here wasnt to try and stir things up. It's more if you are just going in to "Wing the test" with no intention of having it scored, you should know what I mentioned. One voided MCAT attempt is not going to be the difference between you not getting accepted anywhere out of 20+ schools vs being accepted if you are otherwise a good applicant. It's just not worth stressing over and I would still void a test if I knew the test went very poorly over taking the poor score.

Last edited:
The new MCAT scoring report makes voided attempts much more readily accessible to schools as gonnif stated in the post I linked. The confusion here is what is officially sent to schools, no your voided attempts wont be seen. But in the MCAT score report that any school can easily look up for you, voided attempts will be available.

A very possible result from this is that the schools that "average multiple MCAT scores" or put more emphasis/scrutiny in multiple MCAT are more likely to look up this info. Those that simply just use the highest score available or generally put less weight in considering the fact someone took the test more than once are less likely to look this up.

The goal here wasnt to try and stir things up. It's more if you are just going in to "Wing the test" with no intention of having it scored, you should know what I mentioned. One voided MCAT attempt is not going to be the difference between you not getting accepted anywhere out of 20+ schools vs being accepted if you are otherwise a good applicant. It's just not worth stressing over and I would still void a test if I knew the test went very poorly over taking the poor score.

Yah just to clarify your last paragraph, feel free to disagree, I would also add that I think a voided MCAT score requires some context and adcoms probably recognize that. If you don't show up it shows up as voided, correct? If so, there are many reasons (many good reasons) why that may happen. Didn't feel ready on test day, illness, accident, flight delay if you had to fly to a testing location, family emergency, etc. if not, then voiding does send a pretty clear message: "did test, didn't feel good about it"

Yah just to clarify your last paragraph, feel free to disagree, I would also add that I think a voided MCAT score requires some context and adcoms probably recognize that. If you don't show up it shows up as voided, correct? If so, there are many reasons (many good reasons) why that may happen. Didn't feel ready on test day, illness, accident, flight delay if you had to fly to a testing location, family emergency, etc. if not, then voiding does send a pretty clear message: "did test, didn't feel good about it"

I asked gyngyn about that in the thread I linked when that was a thread a while back. Basically his response was itll vary. Some evaluators will be understanding. Some will be more cynical. But you open yourself up to that potential scrutiny by voiding if a school chooses to see if you did.

It's a relatively new thing as well where schools are now seeing if people voided tests. My guess is if it's an uncommon occurence ADCOMs are more likely to look at it like you described above where they got sick or had some other circumstances they couldnt control.But if there are lots of people they have seen who have voided then youll start seeing people on the committee being more cynical about it and assuming worse. I think gyngyn in that thread I linked also talked about how those voided attempts are more frequent than they might have expected just to throw that out there as well.

What I can say is I think we'll all agree multiple voided MCAT attempts looks alot more suspcious than one single attempt.

I might be mixing up the STEP exams and the MCAT here, but there may very well be a clause in the agreement you consent to when registering for the MCAT that essentially states that taking the MCAT for this purpose is a no-go. I know that's the case for the STEP exams, but it wouldn't surprise me if a similar clause is in place for the MCAT. If one is, then you should be mindful of the fact that the AAMC may, depending upon what's included in such a clause, bar you from taking the exam in the future. If you're caught (perhaps a long shot), you would effectively be screwed.

As @darkjedi said, the less idiotic solution would be to buy the practice exams and simulate testing conditions. Voila, you now have yourself a practice MCAT with the exception of being in a sterile cubicle prison.

I might be mixing up the STEP exams and the MCAT here, but there may very well be a clause in the agreement you consent to when registering for the MCAT that essentially states that taking the MCAT for this purpose is a no-go. I know that's the case for the STEP exams, but it wouldn't surprise me if a similar clause is in place for the MCAT. If one is, then you should be mindful of the fact that the AAMC may, depending upon what's included in such a clause, bar you from taking the exam in the future. If you're caught (perhaps a long shot), you would effectively be screwed.

As @darkjedi said, the less idiotic solution would be to buy the practice exams and simulate testing conditions. Voila, you now have yourself a practice MCAT with the exception of being in a sterile cubicle prison.

Do you even have the option to void Step exams? There wouldnt be any need for the clause if your attempt is automatically scored like it is for many standardized tests.

From my experience when I took the MCAT i dont recall any clause like that but I also could easily be forgetting one of the many many things we had to agree to before taking the test.

Theoretically, I guess so. But practically, if you are smart, wouldn't it be very difficult to be caught?

Couldn't you easily say you were sick and/or had a really bad migraine? Or you could just say you had a sudden really bad stomach ache that day.

I guess AAMC could request medical documentation but that might be pushing it (since people might not want to disclose their medical issues)?

To clarify, the new MCAT report will show an MCAT attempt was made with no score. Since voided exams are NEVER scored, there is nothing to report. Schools will not know if the student selected the void but certainly the majority will assume that.

I would never recommend any student do this.

Just to clarify was this addition to put MCAT attempts with no score in the MCAT report new? I hadnt heard of such a thing for older versions of the MCAT

And is the way schools typically see an applicants MCAT score through this MCAT report or is there something else they usually use? Because if they usually dont use the MCAT Score report they would have to check if an applicant voided using a separate system.

I was sure I bombed the MCAT debated voiding my score for a minute or two, didn't void it, crushed it. I don't think you can know how you did in the moment. maybe it's the gambler in me but I say never void and see how it comes out.

Do you even have the option to void Step exams? There wouldnt be any need for the clause if your attempt is automatically scored like it is for many standardized tests.

From my experience when I took the MCAT i dont recall any clause like that but I also could easily be forgetting one of the many many things we had to agree to before taking the test.

If you don't start every block on an exam your test will be considered incomplete and marked as such on your transcript. You can request that it be scored but I don't believe it is scored automatically.

Theoretically, I guess so. But practically, if you are smart, wouldn't it be very difficult to be caught?

Couldn't you easily say you were sick and/or had a really bad migraine? Or you could just say you had a sudden really bad stomach ache that day.

I guess AAMC could request medical documentation but that might be pushing it (since people might not want to disclose their medical issues)?

At the end of the day, it's a private organization issuing a private exam. You are not entitled to take their exam, and if they want to ban you because they think you were breaking the terms of taking the test, I think you would be hard pressed to argue against that. But I'm not a lawyer.

Would taking the real MCAT and then voiding be smart for "real scenario" practice?

It's up to you to decide. If cost and time are not prohibitive and you feel that the experience of taking a real MCAT will add to your self-confidence on the future MCAT exam, then that seems reasonable.

Here's my scenario since I can relate. I took a summer prep course (one of the most common ones) at a time when MCATs were only offered in April and August. I signed up to take the August exam shortly after going through the prep course. Closer to August, I was not liking the scores that I was receiving on my practice exams. I decided to take the test anyways with the intention of canceling my scores at the end. I don't remember if canceling and getting a refund was an option at that time but I didn't care, I just wanted to sit for it. The only benefit I got was that I knew what to expect at the testing site when I retook the exam that following April (not to mention a +6 higher overall score, compared to my practice exams, by studying on my own).

I do not recommend that people should sign up for an exam with the intention of canceling scores outright just to "experience" the test. But, if anyone was in a similar situation as I was and signed up for the test but realized near test date that more preparation was going to be needed, then why not? Have fun with it NeemaKimKDesai and best of luck with your studies!

Cheers!

Bad idea. Waste of time/money.

I also don't think post MCAT test feelings are accurate. You may feel like you did mediocre but in reality got a good score (happened to me and plenty of fellow SDNers ). So with a voided score you get even less value of it. Buy all the practice tests you can afford/get your hands on, better money spent, even if some companies test arent 100% reflective of the actual exam.

Reactions: 1 users
Bad idea. Waste of time/money.

I also don't think post MCAT test feelings are accurate. You may feel like you did mediocre but in reality got a good score (happened to me and plenty of fellow SDNers ). So with a voided score you get even less value of it. Buy all the practice tests you can afford/get your hands on, better money spent, even if some companies test arent 100% reflective of the actual exam.

I completely agree. I know so many people who thought they failed and immediately signed up for retakes and were hoping and praying for a 30 who got 35+. Also, I know someone who took the new MCAT who voided because - get this - he said he knew he got at least the equivalent of a 35 or 36, but "felt he could do better." I was shocked when he told me that.

Hm so according to this previous forum*, it was confirmed through multiple channels that med schools will not be able to see a void. @Satire5Texul seemed to lead the thread, and it was confirmed through AAMC official email, AAMC twitter, AAMC webniar, MCAT prep sources. In the official MCAT hand book, it also says voided test will not be available to Adcoms, though the wording is somewhat ambiguous to allow the above loophole, which would be highly unethical**. If satire5 could provide the official email (assuming it is not confidential) that would be a big help. I will be contacting AAMC myself as well as my institutions pre-med advisor and post my findings. When I sit my MCAT I will also look to see if anything more explicit is said during the ~10 minutes you have to decide on voiding.

Right now, I see a preponderance of evidence saying a voided exam is as invisible (as was the previous orthodoxy) and 1 person on the internet without adcom flair saying it isn't (@gonnif , no disrespect)

* http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/do-schools-see-your-mcat-score-reporting-system.1159901/

**It would be unethical not to provide accurate information regarding a significantly consequential decision (as it is in obtaining informed consent in medical procedures/human subjects research, by analogy). I think it is particularly important for test-takers to know the gravity of their decisions when evaluating whether the test they took was worth voiding. It would be even more severe ethics violation if misleading information was provided.

Hm so according to this previous forum*, it was confirmed through multiple channels that med schools will not be able to see a void. @Satire5Texul seemed to lead the thread, and it was confirmed through AAMC official email, AAMC twitter, AAMC webniar, MCAT prep sources. In the official MCAT hand book, it also says voided test will not be available to Adcoms, though the wording is somewhat ambiguous to allow the above loophole, which would be highly unethical**. If satire5 could provide the official email (assuming it is not confidential) that would be a big help. I will be contacting AAMC myself as well as my institutions pre-med advisor and post my findings. When I sit my MCAT I will also look to see if anything more explicit is said during the ~10 minutes you have to decide on voiding.

Right now, I see a preponderance of evidence saying a voided exam is as invisible (as was the previous orthodoxy) and 1 person on the internet without adcom flair saying it isn't (@gonnif , no disrespect)

* http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/do-schools-see-your-mcat-score-reporting-system.1159901/

**It would be unethical not to provide accurate information regarding a significantly consequential decision (as it is in obtaining informed consent in medical procedures/human subjects research, by analogy). I think it is particularly important for test-takers to know the gravity of their decisions when evaluating whether the test they took was worth voiding. It would be even more severe ethics violation if misleading information was provided.

Gonnif beat me to it and I'll just add in one of the previous discussions we had an ADCOM on here say we've been able to see applicants are voiding the mcat and are aware of it. I think it was also said by that ADCOM they've been seeing it frequently. So yes it can be seen.

Ultimately it's just not worth worrying about and I shouldn't have put that much emphasis on if earlier. Nevert plan to void. If have to go ahead and do it it'll be seen but rather unlikely to have a significant impact on your app

Gonnif beat me to it and I'll just add in one of the previous discussions we had an ADCOM on here say we've been able to see applicants are voiding the mcat and are aware of it. I think it was also said by that ADCOM they've been seeing it frequently. So yes it can be seen.

Ultimately it's just not worth worrying about and I shouldn't have put that much emphasis on if earlier. Nevert plan to void. If have to go ahead and do it it'll be seen but rather unlikely to have a significant impact on your app

To clarify, adcoms could see an attempt was scheduled but no report is available. It wont say why. I believe it simply says cancelled. It wont say computer issue or student is no show, or any other reason.

So again, it is highly unlikely a medical school will ever see an applicant chose to void an exam nor is a void exam ever scored

Ok I did look back at the post involving gyggyn that you linked above, who said that it has been going on for some time but increasing in frequency (so this would go against the litany threads from back then, pre MCAT2015, saying that it is invisible). Further, I do understand the arguments that you reiterated (which explains my digging deeper and further back).

However, what I don't understand is how you would reconcile that the AAMC purportedly directly contradicted this via email (clarifying the equivocal statement in the official manual). Is the AAMC just jumping through semantic loopholes in providing this false and misleading information? Are they themselves ignorant to this? I will email them directly in no uncertain terms to hopefully elucidate this.

" I believe it simply says cancelled. It wont say computer issue or student is no show, or any other reason." So this is what concerns me. So if you sign up to take it, pay and register, but decide to drop it, will this show up as a "scheduled" with no score? For example, I am moving the beginning of May, right around the time of the major MCAT dates. I would 1) like to have confidence knowing I can drop the test in the bronze for some hectic moving related stuff, like not finding a new appartment etc.; and 2) know with confidence if in the frenetic haze of the move I can void knowing the exact consequences.

Again, I think it is so insanely unethical that this possibility exists. To draw another analogy, it would be like telling a patient 'everything you say stays between me and you' and then immediately violating that by disclosing medical information to the spouse. Maybe I should have been a lawyer, because this feels actionable to me.

Ok I did look back at the post involving gyggyn that you linked above, who said that it has been going on for some time but increasing in frequency (so this would go against the litany threads from back then, pre MCAT2015, saying that it is invisible). Further, I do understand the arguments that you reiterated (which explains my digging deeper and further back).

However, what I don't understand is how you would reconcile that the AAMC purportedly directly contradicted this via email (clarifying the equivocal statement in the official manual). Is the AAMC just jumping through semantic loopholes in providing this false and misleading information? Are they themselves ignorant to this?

So this is what concerns me. So if you sign up to take it, pay and register, but decide to drop it, will this show up as a "scheduled" with no score?

To answer your questions

1) I dont have a good answer to the first one. It wouldnt surprise me if one of the AAMC reps who is on twitter answering questions isnt fully aware of the nuances we are talking about where your score report will mark that you took the MCAT without a score. Or perhaps they know any unscored attempts you on yor record and just simply choose not to explain the nuance behind this. I dont really have a good answer. What I can say and while this isnt really related is that you can argue it is "unethical" but there are policies in admission that could just as easily be labeled as "unethical". Not to derail the thread, but you could easily argue silent rejections schools do is unethical. Likewise, you could easily argue that schools being misleading in their policies of how they view multiple MCAT scores is also unethical(the vast majority of schools will say we use the highest score which is not the reality of the situation). Bottom line, while I get the concerns of something being "unethical", it's just not worth worrying about. On all sides of admission, be it the applicants, the schools, the AAMC etc you could find things that could be considered "unethical" if you dig deep enough.

2) I do believe a cancelled attempt where you dont even show up will show up on your MCAT score report exactly like voiding the test would. So no it is not distinguished .

To answer your questions

1) I dont have a good answer to the first one. It wouldnt surprise me if one of the AAMC reps who is on twitter answering questions isnt fully aware of the nuances we are talking about where your score report will mark that you took the MCAT without a score. Or perhaps they know any unscored attempts you on yor record and just simply choose not to explain the nuance behind this. I dont really have a good answer. What I can say and while this isnt really related is that you can argue it is "unethical" but there are policies in admission that could just as easily be labeled as "unethical". Not to derail the thread, but you could easily argue silent rejections schools do is unethical. Likewise, you could easily argue that schools being misleading in their policies of how they view multiple MCAT scores is also unethical(the vast majority of schools will say we use the highest score which is not the reality of the situation). Bottom line, while I get the concerns of something being "unethical", it's just not worth worrying about. On all sides of admission, be it the applicants, the schools, the AAMC etc you could find things that could be considered "unethical" if you dig deep enough.

2) I do believe a cancelled attempt where you dont even show up will show up on your MCAT score report exactly like voiding the test would. So no it is not distinguished .

Well regarding unethical, I would say this is in a different category where false/misleading information is provided that is provably so. At any rate, you made me realize this at the very least this is one of those things that I can/will not change and to just accept it. It does add another layer of stress that could have easily been obviated by more exact wording in the AMCAS official handbook. I'm hoping that AMCAS writes something meaningful back, because (to repeat) they supposedly said via email that not only will voids not be seen but schools will not be able to look up any information that reveals this either.

EDIT in italics
and grammar

Last edited:
Well regarding unethical, I would say this is in a different category where false/misleading information is provided. At any rate, you made me realize this at the very least is one of those things that I can not change and to accept it. It does add another layer of stress that could have easily been obviated by more exact wording in the AMCAS official handbook. I'm hoping that AMCAS writes something meaningful back, because (to repeat) they supposedly said via email that not only will voids not be seen but schools will not be able to look up any information that reveals this either.
To clarify, we do not receive evidence of voided exams on applications from AMCAS.

To clarify, we do not receive evidence of voided exams on applications from AMCAS.
But you are able to acquire information to discern whether a student voided the MCAT? (Or possibly, now-showed or dropped prior to test date?)

Since the MCAT is done on a computer, why can't it be graded immediately upon finishing the test? Isn't the test supposedly not "curved" but "scaled" so shouldn't they be able to grade it right when you finish? I think they do this with the GRE.

The only way schools can see your void is if you register to take the test. You at the same time are filling out applications, and indicate you have a test date. Then you decide to void. No score comes back for that date. But you indicated you were testing that date.

Otherwise, if you take the test, void it, then take it again in a year and fill out your apps, no one is going to know or ask you if you tested twice.
Special circumstances exist where secondaries ask How a student conducted or went through their MCAT Prep. Mentioning it here is not 100% necessary, its completely voluntary, unless asked about it directly.

That is what @gonnif is talking about. IF you say you are to take the test, but void it,they might see it because you indicated on an application. To reiterate, if you void an exam and are not indicating it on an application (becuase you are not even applying yet without a good MCAT score for example and you are just trying the test), then no one will see this but AAMCAS counter that counts against you the number of attempts you have within a lifetime, a year, and so on (under their official restrictions).

AAMCAS was very confused with claims of faculty being able to log into records indicating attempts on exams. This simply doesnt exist in the same sense that includes voids. Voids simply remain just that, voided exams that faculty have no record of. AAMCAS debunked this quickly across 10 phone call conversations personally (across different ranks including supervisors) + 20 other people in some shape or form. So feel free to void an exam if you need to, it will NOT count against you (remain invisible).

I have had MCAT tutors confirm this with their kids testing btw.

Last edited:
There is a whole new reporting system for the new MCAT that does a score breakdown for the exam.
I know this is a bump, but I couldn't find more detail anywhere else so I'm asking here: what does this new score breakdown look like? More than just the four subscores? What else is new about the reporting system?

I know this is a bump, but I couldn't find more detail anywhere else so I'm asking here: what does this new score breakdown look like? More than just the four subscores? What else is new about the reporting system?
Why don't you google it? Or try searching it?

Why don't you google it? Or try searching it?
What makes you think I didn't? Per the second phrase of my post, "I couldn't find more detail anywhere else so I'm asking here."

I will make my question more specific: @gonnif, what else is fundamentally different about the new score report format aside from its now showing all of the test dates that an applicant signed up for? You are welcome to PM me with your answer if you prefer. Thanks!

What makes you think I didn't? Per the second phrase of my post, "I couldn't find more detail anywhere else so I'm asking here."

I will make my question more specific: @gonnif, what else is fundamentally different about the new score report format aside from its now showing all of the test dates that an applicant signed up for? You are welcome to PM me with your answer if you prefer. Thanks!

:claps: