*Vote For The 2009 Cycle SDN Pre-Dental MVP Award Finalists*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor McLovin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
These were the brightest stars that lit up the index pages of the SDN pre-dental forum. There are many all-stars but there can only be one MVP. Here is a preliminary list I came up with that will be finalized in the near future. Please make your nominations accordingly.

*Nominees' GPA will be rounded to the nearest decimal.

The 2009 Cycle SDN Pre-Dental MVP Award Finalists

calguitar –Berkeley, 3.8GPA, 27DAT, Harvard bound
What more can I say about this homey? Mr. 100 percentile DAT. He posted his DAT results last summer, which was followed up with nothing but haters calling him a liar. He proceeded to post a picture of his score report and became a celebrity overnight word to Twista. Coupled with a stellar GPA from a prestigious undergraduate institution, his acceptance to Harvard Dental was as easy as a layup.

LuckiLeigh – Michigan, 4.0GPA, 24DAT, UCLA bound
The original thread starter of the Official Harvard Acceptance thread. She displayed her superstardom while showing much humility unlike most other elite students. However, don't let her kindness fool you - this girl is the real deal. An impeccable 4.0 GPA from a reputable institution along with an unfathomable DAT score, she may be the most humble MVP candidate of them all.

Contach – SomeRandomSchool, 4.1GPA, 24DAT, UPenn bound
His DAT scores speak for themselves. True greatness that is only paralleled by Ronnie Coleman's deadlift numbers. Unfortunately, they weren't good enough to make up for the fact that he went to a SomeRandomSchool in Canada. Showed incredible amount of confidence by applying very late in the cycle, which may have backfired on him as he had limited success this application cycle. Had UPenn not come through for him, it truly would've been an embarrasing year.

Tarheelkid24 – UNC, 4.0GPA, 24DAT, UNC bound
A total sleeper, stats are off the charts but I don't know much else about him/her.

ace01jem – Michigan, 4.1GPA, 23DAT, UCSF bound
A total sleeper, stats are off the charts but I don't know much else about him/her.

Bonbonbon – Washington, 3.9GPA, 26DAT, UCLA bound

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How do you have higher than a 4.0 GPA? :wtf:

Members don't see this ad :)
These were the brightest stars that lit up the index pages of the SDN pre-dental forum. There are many all-stars but there can only be one MVP. Here is a preliminary list I came up with that will be finalized in the near future. Please make your nominations accordingly.

*Nominees' GPA will be rounded to the nearest decimal.

The 2009 Cycle SDN Pre-Dental MVP Award Finalists

calguitar –Berkeley, 3. 8GPA, 27DAT
LuckiLeigh – Michigan, 4.0GPA, 24DAT
Bonbonbon – Washington, 3.9GPA, 26DAT
Contach – SomeRandomSchool, 4.0GPA, 24DAT
Tarheelkid24 – UNC, 4.0GPA, 24DAT
ace01jem – Michigan, 4.1GPA, 23DAT

You made a new account just for this? Are you on the list?

He's actually every person on the list, because he's a 16 year old high school sophomore with multiple personality disorder.

He's actually every person on the list, because he's a 16 year old high school sophomore with multiple personality disorder.

HAHAHAHAHA :thumbup:

Adding the background information transformed this thread from douchey and lame to mildly entertaining :p

Status
Not open for further replies.