W or C in Physics 2??? HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benskywalker

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Right now Im in physics 2 with calc and best case scenario i got a c+ but more likely Ill get a c-. Last semerster I got a D in gen chem 2 and chose to keep it because i foolishly thought i would do well on the final. The way i see it I have several options. Get a w in it and retake phsycis 2 but with no calculus, get a c or c- and retake it, or get a c or c- and take physics 2 without calculus? Also right now Im in calc three and dropping that too because its unneccasary and I have a c or d+ and will only further drop my GPA

Members don't see this ad.

What's your GPA right now? A lot of C's by the sound of it. Also a W doesn't affect your GPA.

Members don't see this ad :)
it is calc based so as long as your GPA is fine i don't think it will kill

Absolutely take the W unless you can get a B- at the very least. 1-2 W's are unlikely to hurt you much, but C's in pre-requisites certainly are.

1) It doesn't affect your GPA
2) You may need to re-take the class anyway since it is a pre-requisite.

Right now Im in physics 2 with calc and best case scenario i got a c+ but more likely Ill get a c-. Last semerster I got a D in gen chem 2 and chose to keep it because i foolishly thought i would do well on the final. The way i see it I have several options. Get a w in it and retake phsycis 2 but with no calculus, get a c or c- and retake it, or get a c or c- and take physics 2 without calculus? Also right now Im in calc three and dropping that too because its unneccasary and I have a c or d+ and will only further drop my GPA
Take the W

Take the W and say you were dealing with some issues either personally, in the family, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk