Wait List/Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lane7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was listed as an Alternate at UIC's DPT program. I am wondering if anyone knows what the odds are of being pulled from the waitlist?

Also, for Rosalind Franklin, does anyone know how many people are accepted after the interview? How many are waitlisted? Rejected?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure about the odds, especially since they didn't put what number you are on the waitlist (UIC waitlisted me too). I think Rosalind accepts 40 students, and they could accept up to 20 in early admissions. The specifics I'm not sure of though. Good luck!

Thanks. I do know that much, though. By the way, I have the RF interview tomorrow and I believe you do too. Maybe we'll see each other!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have decided to attend Northwestern so I turned down the interview, though it would have been cool to meet a fellow SDNer! How did your interview go? What was the critical exam like?

The day was very informative and the interview went well. The critical thinking exam was lame, though. lol