Wait time on veification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chizase311

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my Primary through aacomas 11 days ago and Im STILL waiting for it to be verified.

Im wondering if this is normal...
How long does it usually take?

Im getting ready to freak if I cant submit some secondaries soon

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my Primary through aacomas 11 days ago and Im STILL waiting for it to be verified.

If you look at the directions for AACOMAS, it can take up to 6 weeks to be verified. Be patient.

Also, there is an entire "verification" thread in which people enter the date they submitted and the date they were verified. If you don't see it on the page, just search for it, you'll see it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a lot for the responses. Im pretty new to this forum. How can I delete this thread?

I submitted mine back in late June and was verified by mid July. By this time in the cycle, I highly doubt if you get verified in less than 3 weeks.

Youve got about 30+ days to go.

Thanks a lot for the responses. Im pretty new to this forum. How can I delete this thread?

You can't

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile