Waiting on NAPLEX for 2 weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidgayz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep reposting this in different forms, I know, but I'm interested in finding out if anyone has had delays in getting their NAPLEX scores. My MPJE is done and over with and I still have had no word in paper or online of my NAPLEX results and its been 2 full weeks. I wouldn't normally be concerned but the general feedback I get about Fl is in the range of 3-5 days to see a license pop up online. Let me know what you think.

Members don't see this ad.

why dont you contact the board directly and see if u can go there or get your results from them...thats what idid...still no words on the MPJE, im turning into a crazy person bc of it.....i missed 2 easy q's and i think thats prob what made me fail...but we will see

I keep reposting this in different forms, I know, but I'm interested in finding out if anyone has had delays in getting their NAPLEX scores. My MPJE is done and over with and I still have had no word in paper or online of my NAPLEX results and its been 2 full weeks. I wouldn't normally be concerned but the general feedback I get about Fl is in the range of 3-5 days to see a license pop up online. Let me know what you think.

Its a freaking computer test, they should be able to give us the score as we leave the site if it wasn't run by a bunch of idiots. There is no reason that a score should take two weeks to get to a BOP. In AZ, all the scores are at the BOP within 2 business days of taking the exam, you can call to check and go in and get licensed on the spot. Some states are so backwards. Sorry you are having to wait so long.

Members don't see this ad :)
They may be at the BOP within 2 days, but I'm still waiting to get them via the mail...I took the MPJE a week ago and am getting sick of waiting... wish the mail wasn't so slow. And WHY can't they just have a way to look up your score online for god sake.

They may be at the BOP within 2 days, but I'm still waiting to get them via the mail...I took the MPJE a week ago and am getting sick of waiting... wish the mail wasn't so slow. And WHY can't they just have a way to look up your score online for god sake.

You might want to check to make sure the board has your new address.
...one of our classmates took her test on Wed, the board mailed the results Fri morning, and she got them in the mail on Sat.

Finally, I called the board and went through a few people. I finally got to someone who knew what I was talking about and wasn't just blowing me off and they were stunned I hadn't received scores in 2 weeks. They went and rummaged something up and gave me a license number on the spot.

I was wondering the same thing, but they sent my application confirmation to the right address. I'll be calling tomorrow if it's not here today (I have more important things like the NAPLEX in a few hours :) )