WAITLISTED AT NECO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SUAON

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a letter that I was waitlisted at NECO. They said they do not rank candidates on the waitlist. Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist ? Any response would be great

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone who got accepted to NECO that is planning to drop their spot? Just curious how many spots would be open.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, what were your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Call and follow up. Being put on a wait-list is never a bad thing!

Has anybody been accepted off the waitlist yet? Losing hope :(:(

Lol I got my official letter of rejection off the waitlist. I mean I knew I wouldn't make it back in April, but still feelsbadman.jpg just another dark reminder

Just out of curiosity, what are you stats?
I'm a Canadian Applicant but I've not submitted my OptomCas yet. My gpa is 3.25 and OAT scores are 390TS 380AA. I volunteered at an private optometry practice for a summer, volunteered at a physiotherapy clinic the summer prior, I was a teaching assistant during undergrad, volunteere tutor. Some extracurricular include basketball and volleyball. Plus I worked some other ordinary college jobs like retail and stuff.
Currently I'm trying to find work at an ophthalmology institute with my BSc and working part time as a math and science tutor.
Assuming I get the position at the ophthalmology institute and work as that and as a tutor for a year, combined with my previous experience and stats, how do you guys think my chances are for NECO? (or any other school e.g. ICO, PCO, NOVA)
Thanks