Wal-Mart Pharmacy Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WLC1010

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got accepted into the walmart summer internship and was wondering if anyone knew what the pay scale was? Also, how hard is it to get a job with Walmart after interning for them?

Members don't see this ad.

You'll have a much better chance than those who never worked for walmart, but it will still be competitive

Hey guys,

I just got accepted into the walmart summer internship and was wondering if anyone knew what the pay scale was? Also, how hard is it to get a job with Walmart after interning for them?

Did you ever find out what the pay scale was? I recently got accepted into the Walmart Summer Internship Program as well and I'm trying to find out how much I will be getting paid??

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you ever find out what the pay scale was? I recently got accepted into the Walmart Summer Internship Program as well and I'm trying to find out how much I will be getting paid??
This will vary per location I believe.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh ok thanks...I thought there was a set scale for all interns across the corporation.
Cost of living varies so I would imangine so would pay rate.

Hey guys,

Hey! I just got accepted into a 10 week pharmacy internship with Walmart, where I was told I would be working about 40 hours a week. Can you tell me about your experience? Any advice? Thank you!

I did this internship as a student and it was a great experience. I highly recommend it and it will set you up nicely to do retail community pharmacist later.

Hey! I just got accepted into a 10 week pharmacy internship with Walmart, where I was told I would be working about 40 hours a week. Can you tell me about your experience? Any advice? Thank you!
how can you apply for it and also when can u apply? thank you

Hey guys, I was an intern for Walmart for a while before I have to leave for my rotation over the summer. I was gone too long before realizing my name was out of the payroll system. My supervisor would not get be back into the system because I did not sign the leave of absence paper. If I apply to another Walmart, would that impact my application? Is that consider a termination? I am so scare now. I have never been terminated anywhere before. I didn't even sign an exit paper before leaving. My supervisor just told me they will not be using me anymore.

I don't think they valued your contribution otherwise they would have did what it took to get you back. I've seen Walmart pharmacy managers bend over backward to keep good help as long as possible.