walgreens floater questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx1345

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i received an offer a few weeks ago as a floater position for walgreens. in the contract they say 32 hours. i was wondering if anyone else has a contract from walgreens with 32 hours but work less or more in reality? is it possible to get 40 hours?

Members don't see this ad.

What location? Anything about benefits?

One of my friends is a recent grad that started as a float. For him, if you're proactive about finding extra shifts and can get your 12 week average up to 40, they'll start scheduling you for 40. May vary by district. Sweet talk the market schedulers.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of my friends is a recent grad that started as a float. For him, if you're proactive about finding extra shifts and can get your 12 week average up to 40, they'll start scheduling you for 40. May vary by district. Sweet talk the market schedulers.

Thank you for the advice!

i received an offer a few weeks ago as a floater position for walgreens. in the contract they say 32 hours. i was wondering if anyone else has a contract from walgreens with 32 hours but work less or more in reality? is it possible to get 40 hours?

In my district floaters are usually guaranteed 32 hours, but they get more as there are always extra shifts available. Make sure you are nice to the market scheduler. you wont probabley be guaranteed 40 hrs until you get a store. But as someone has already mentioned, if you are proactive and picking up a lot extra ****s, you will be fine.

In my district floaters are usually guaranteed 32 hours, but they get more as there are always extra shifts available. Make sure you are nice to the market scheduler. you wont probabley be guaranteed 40 hrs until you get a store. But as someone has already mentioned, if you are proactive and picking up a lot extra ****s, you will be fine.

Thank you for your help!! There are many stores in this district so I am hopeful I can pick up more hours.

Hi I was wondering if someone can tell me if a CVS floater pharmacist salary is more than CVS staff pharmacist for AZ
thx!