Walgreens - Floater survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

internPharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have been floating for Walgreens about 2 months. I have heard about the surveys that the stores that I have been floated have to fill out and send back to my home store. How could these surveys affect me?

Members don't see this ad.

If you suck then it will affect your performance review.

If you really suck you'll get a fun phone call from the rxm or rxs talking about an improvement plan.

If you don't suck then you're fine.

If you suck then it will affect your performance review.

If you really suck you'll get a fun phone call from the rxm or rxs talking about an improvement plan.

If you don't suck then you're fine.

If the store itself sucks and dumped the work on me and gave me the bad feedback. How can I defend myself?!

Members don't see this ad :)
If the store itself sucks and dumped the work on me and gave me the bad feedback. How can I defend myself?!

The supervisors know what stores suck. Don't worry too much. Just do your best. If you want to be an overachiever, you could ask another rph at the end of your shift (if you opened and they're closing) if there's anything you could improve on. If there's something glaringly wrong most people will mention it. Other than that don't worry.

Have you ever seen or heard any Pharmacist who quit the job WITHOUT 2 weeks notification??

Have you ever seen or heard any Pharmacist who quit the job WITHOUT 2 weeks notification??

Is this a Walgreens specific question? Yes, I have worked with a pharmacist who quit and just left in the middle of their shift (this did not happen at Walgreens.) I'm sure this kind of thing has happened at pretty much every work environment, even by professionals such as pharmacists.