walgreens hiring process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abra925

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am really confused. After the interview, they send out either a rejection letter or a letter asking if you are interested in employment. Well, I responded back, but never heard since (3weeks now). How long does it typically take to get a response? Can anyone shine light on what is happening? I even called and left a message with the assistant and haven't heard back. At this point, I am thinking of just waiting. I guess I actually didnt get a job? It was just a mistake?

Members don't see this ad.

You may need to keep reaching out; walgreens is recently going through a lot of changes in their corporate management positions, so a lot of supervisors that used to be in charged of new grad interns and hires are gone and no one really noes who to turn to anymore

Reactions: 1 users
I have a question too. I put down 3 different preferred districts (1 backup, 2 preferred), and now my application moved on to step 3, but none of the DMs said anything to me. How do I find out which district took my application and would the other districts still be able to see my application?

#wagrxm2000, #Jibby321

Where I'm at, they respond pretty promptly

But my situation was a bit different