Walmart grad intern program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesteve1

Accepted Pharmacy Student
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Is anybody here participating in the Walmart 2013 grad intern program? If so, where are you at so far in the process?

I was told I was going to receive a LOI but the timeframe they said they would mail it to me has long passed. Just wondering if anybody is in the same boat or has any experiences with the program.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everybody,

Is anybody here participating in the Walmart 2013 grad intern program? If so, where are you at so far in the process?

I was told I was going to receive a LOI but the timeframe they said they would mail it to me has long passed. Just wondering if anybody is in the same boat or has any experiences with the program.

Thanks

Did you end up receiving the Letter of Intent? What was the entire process like? and the time frame?

I was an intern for Wal-mart for about a year and a half when I started P4 year. They sent me an email asking me my preference of location, and they would follow-up with a LOI. I think I received my LOI in December. I signed and sent it to the Regional Manager to which I would be located. I haven't heard a word since.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was an intern for Wal-mart for about a year and a half when I started P4 year. They sent me an email asking me my preference of location, and they would follow-up with a LOI. I think I received my LOI in December. I signed and sent it to the Regional Manager to which I would be located. I haven't heard a word since.

How long between the email and the LOI?

How long between the email and the LOI?

I believe I got my LOI just under two months after the initial email saying they would offer me one.

how long did it take to get the actual contract to start working as a grad intern? appreciate any replies.