Wanna be a pharmacist Army or Air force?

Nguyen H.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im in my senior year in high school and military resurfaced as an option. As of now im torn between the army or air force. I understand each branch has the goods and bads. I have always had my mind set on taking the medical path and gained interest in pharmacy; now the question is what branch to side with...

Members don't see this ad.

That is a decision that you will have to make on your own, and I don't think you can pick just based on what other people tell you. That's a really tough decision, and I honestly don't even know where to begin :thinking:. Personally, I had thought about going to the military (long story, not going to explain or go in depth) and if I did I would go with the Air Force. Like I said, I think that no matter what I or other people tell you can basically make a decision for you. But, I guess, what do you think? What do you want? What is it that is making it hard for you to choose?

I like your avi btw.

Last edited:
Quality of life is hands down better in the AF. Pay will likely be identical. If you are a guy, the best looking women are also in the airforce hands down. AF it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pay will be the same. In the air force you're more likely to have doors and sides on the stalls in the bathroom on deployment. However you'll also have to deal with people poking fun that you're in the "chair-force" so that's the big difference, really. People watch you while you go vs. belittling you for your Cush lifestyle

I knew these types of posts would come. This is not Delta Force VS Navy Seals. Your going to be a pharmacist...... no one will care. Pick for quality of life, the life that you will be living everyday for however many years. Not the story you tell to your grandkids about how much of a bad ass you were in whatever branch.