Want a job in south korea near to ansan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yahoo1207

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends,I have completed my mbbs from India want to work in south Korea near to ansan.can u help me to find a job in family medicine Aur emergency medicine department.

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, congratulations on your MBBS. Hopefully a high school student from Ansan can make this happen for you.

Reactions: 2 users
First of all, can you speak Korean fluently + do you know all of the medical terms in Korean? To become a doctor in Korea, you MUST graduate from a Korean medical school and pass the medical board exams. An Indian MBBS will not qualify.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's actually not true. You can practice in Korea as an IMG.

Don't IMGs work in different countries temporarily? I assumed he meant permanently.

Anyways, if you do not attend a Korean Medical School, which is already an extremely difficult field, then there are several other requirements if you are from a different country. If one is graduating from an American Medical School, they will have to take several exams, including language proficiency exams, clinical tests and (not entirely sure) licensing tests.

I'm not sure what requirements you will need coming from an Indian medical school. Overall, the competition in Korea is higher than in America, and even includes some of the world's most hardworking people. A lack of fluency in Korean will make it even much more difficult, but it's not impossible!