WANTED: 1 super capable and talented pharmacist in Tempe, AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Salibaba316

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work for OnePoint Patient Care in Tempe, AZ and we will have an opening for a pharmacist in the immediate future at this location. It's a closed-store pharmacy contracted to fill meds for hospice. Google our company and if you can fill this position within the next month (hopefully) then this could be great for you. PM me, send a resume if you can, or I'll send you my personal e-mail if necessary. We'll be posting on Monster soon, I just wanted to get a head start on this. I need a high energy RPh who can give us 100% from the second he or she walks in until you finish your shift. No sitting around on this job. New grads are welcome to apply. I'm a pharmacist who graduated from Midwestern University, Glendale AZ Campus and I've been a part of this company for 11 years. I'm also one of the floor managers. It's a great alternative to retail and hospital pharmacy. Let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks,
Sal

Members don't see this ad.