About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds.

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Wanted: Pediatric Board Review DVD Course

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by EJS, Nov 26, 2007.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. EJS

EJS

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 10+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I'm looking to buy some DVD's for the Peds Board Review, if you got some, send me a message through here!!!
  2. dag1111

dag1111

Hi I am also looking for used peds board review DVDs. Any information would be much appreciated.