Wanted USMLE STEP 1 Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Q4U

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am in need of a tutor for USMLE STEP 1. I need to pass this exam and have been away from the material a bit. I also work full time. I am in Michigan but I am also on Skype. Can anyone help.:xf::scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I passed my step 1 239/99 in may 6 2011. I want to do tutor for you. plz mail me if u r interested in me
my email is [email protected]

Hi,

I saw your message in regards to USMLE Step 1 tutoring. I'm currently a full-time USMLE tutor, having worked for both Kaplan Medical and Falcon Physician Reviews. Majority of my students are Step 1 students at the moment and I'm looking for more work. I received a 244/99 on my Step 1 and a 246/99 on my Step 2 CK, both on the first try with an internal medicine residency at New York Hospital Queens. I am in the process of starting work for Med School Tutors, Inc, but have some extra time outside of work for private students. I usually organize my student's calender and can give anywhere from 4-8 hours a week. Most of my sessions are via Skype as I find it a very effective way. Let me know if you are still interested or if you are still shopping around for a tutoring. I give the first 2 hourly sessions for free so that perspective students like yourself can get a feel for my style and make a decision after. You can message me here, or directly to my personal email [email protected] if you would like to set up a session via skype some time this week. My schedule is flexible and I can work around your work schedule.

Looking forward to your reply but best of luck with whatever decision you make.

Regards,

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am currently studying for step 1. I am very much interested in tutoring. please let me know if we can set something up

Hey Guys,

I am in need of a tutor for USMLE STEP 1. I need to pass this exam and have been away from the material a bit. I also work full time. I am in Michigan but I am also on Skype. Can anyone help.:xf::scared:
Hello,

I do tutor for USMLE 1 and 2 and will be glad to help you. I am an MD/PhD physician-scientist with background in pediatrics (MD), pharmacology (PhD) and immunology (postdoctoral training). I taught normal and pathological physiology to medical students for three years. If you are interested, please, contact me at [email protected].

Is using

‘Reinvented ways in which I teach traditional medical education… using new, cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of professional medical educational didactics delivery..'

PHONE –STAT- Six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight

anyone out there who has recently taken and passed STEP1 in southern cali? or anywhere really we could Skype.

I was hoping I could just pick your brain quickly and go over a study plan with you, I'm hopefully taking it very soon..need some advice how to raise my score, please help. thank you in advance!

Hey I am from michigan, Rochester area, I am willing to tutor you. I have scored 248 on my usmle step 1, and i have taught many students before. I have very strong foundations in all subjects, and i will teach you exactly what you need to know for the USMLE step 1.

I have over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

Nonetheless, I have always loved teaching prospective residents, and look forward to helping you reach your career goals. I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames. Let me help you reach your USMLE goals!

My current student’s recommendation:

“ Ryan is an amazing tutor that has given me the motivation and focus I need to pass the USMLE step 1, despite my multiple prior attempts. He created a structured and targeted program incorporating lectures, real-life vignettes, and USMLE questions, that have brought my studying to a whole new level. As an international medical school graduate, I don’t know how I could do this without him! I will definitely be working with him on my USMLE Step 2 an 3.”

Don’t waste your time with other USMLE tutoring services that will charge you an exorbitant amount to work with someone for only a few hours, or will require you to work in a group setting. Get the personalized, tailor-made service that will best meet your unique needs. Compare to my competitors who will charge you between $150-300 / hour for one-on-one tutoring, I am charging only $75/hour, and am willing to negotiate lower rates for a longer period or more sessions of tutoring.

Send me a message and we can set up a free session to talk about what you are looking for in a tutor, and how I can best meet your needs.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I am currently studying for my NBME/USMLE Step 1 and in search of a tutor (preferably in person) in the Milwaukee, WI area.

If available, please email me: [email protected]
Serious inquiries only please!!

Thank you!!
Lauren

I have over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

Nonetheless, I have always loved teaching prospective residents, and look forward to helping you reach your career goals. I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames. Let me help you reach your USMLE goals!

My current student’s recommendation:

“ Ryan is an amazing tutor that has given me the motivation and focus I need to pass the USMLE step 1, despite my multiple prior attempts. He created a structured and targeted program incorporating lectures, real-life vignettes, and USMLE questions, that have brought my studying to a whole new level. As an international medical school graduate, I don’t know how I could do this without him! I will definitely be working with him on my USMLE Step 2 an 3.”

Don’t waste your time with other USMLE tutoring services that will charge you an exorbitant amount to work with someone for only a few hours, or will require you to work in a group setting. Get the personalized, tailor-made service that will best meet your unique needs. Compare to my competitors who will charge you between $150-300 / hour for one-on-one tutoring, I am charging only $75/hour, and am willing to negotiate lower rates for a longer period or more sessions of tutoring.

Send me a message and we can set up a free session to talk about what you are looking for in a tutor, and how I can best meet your needs.
please call me at 248-986-3650 as I need a tutor for my step 1

Hi,

I saw your message in regards to USMLE Step 1 tutoring. I'm currently a full-time USMLE tutor, having worked for both Kaplan Medical and Falcon Physician Reviews. Majority of my students are Step 1 students at the moment and I'm looking for more work. I received a 244/99 on my Step 1 and a 246/99 on my Step 2 CK, both on the first try with an internal medicine residency at New York Hospital Queens. I am in the process of starting work for Med School Tutors, Inc, but have some extra time outside of work for private students. I usually organize my student's calender and can give anywhere from 4-8 hours a week. Most of my sessions are via Skype as I find it a very effective way. Let me know if you are still interested or if you are still shopping around for a tutoring. I give the first 2 hourly sessions for free so that perspective students like yourself can get a feel for my style and make a decision after. You can message me here, or directly to my personal email [email protected] if you would like to set up a session via skype some time this week. My schedule is flexible and I can work around your work schedule.

Looking forward to your reply but best of luck with whatever decision you make.

Regards,
Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 248-986-3650 as I am looking for someone to tutor me for my step 1, 2

I'm an M4 whose taken Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS. I did quite well ~270 on step 1/2 and love sharing my UWORLD secrets with students who need help. I typically only charge $80/hr, since I want to help people out more than trying to make a bunch of money. I've found that sessions over video conference (eg Google Hangouts or Skype) with screenshare work great. Email me at [email protected], or call (385) 275-6484 to set something up. See more information at ImpactMedicalTutoring.com.

Last edited: