Warm weather podiatry schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlacey2323

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've recently decided that I want to go to podiatry school so I'm beginning to look into schools to apply to when the time comes. I grew up in the south but have lived in colder climates (Minneapolis, Minnesota so reallly COLD) so I know that I have to be in warmer climates to be happy. Other than Barry which is close to where I currently live, what are some other podiatry schools with warmer climates? Nice beaches would be a bonus :) Thanks in advance for any response y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
1.California school of Podiatric medicine at Samuel Merritt University
2.Midwestern University Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine (no beaches tho, sorry)
3.Western University of Health Sciences college of podiatric medicine

I've recently decided that I want to go to podiatry school so I'm beginning to look into schools to apply to when the time comes. I grew up in the south but have lived in colder climates (Minneapolis, Minnesota so reallly COLD) so I know that I have to be in warmer climates to be happy. Other than Barry which is close to where I currently live, what are some other podiatry schools with warmer climates? Nice beaches would be a bonus :) Thanks in advance for any response y'all!
There are only nine so it isn't hard to just look at a weather report for each school. You should be focusing on which school is going to give you the best education. Weather can be an added bonus.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There are only nine so it isn't hard to just look at a weather report for each school. You should be focusing on which school is going to give you the best education. Weather can be an added bonus.

I think quality of life is important during school though. I know I would be miserable living in a cold weather climate like Iowa or Minnesota and it would probably affect my studies. I think it would affect my ability to learn if I was miserable.

Reactions: 1 users