Washington State c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have any of you alternates heard anything? Hope it isn't like last year where nobody came off the waitlist. I had my application review about a week ago and Dr. Talcott said that there were 15 people on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

Have any of you alternates heard anything? Hope it isn't like last year where nobody came off the waitlist. I had my application review about a week ago and Dr. Talcott said that there were 15 people on the waitlist
IS or OOS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would think the OOS waitlist would be larger, since IS students are more likely to accept their seat than OOS.

Idaho had 11 accepted students and 3 waitlisted. If that gives any sort of gauge.

Reactions: 1 user
I would think the OOS waitlist would be larger, since IS students are more likely to accept their seat than OOS.

Idaho had 11 accepted students and 3 waitlisted. If that gives any sort of gauge.
WSU OOS waitlist is 45 people long

Reactions: 1 users
Just talked to the recruiter from WSU today, while she was at my campus and she said that it was very unlikely they would be taking any students off of the WA waitlist.

Just got an email today! OOS ACCEPTED!!!! :soexcited: Gahhhh I can't believe it! There is hope for everyone else!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted as well!!!!! So excited!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to believe that it did!! Also has anyone made a FB group made for WSU co 2020 yet?

There is! If you search "WSU 2020" it should come up. If you can't find it let me know and I'll send you the link :)

Congrats!

Just got my offer and accepted yesterday for the WIMU program in Logan! I was a wait list applicant. Anyone else going to Logan? Does any one have a calendar of events yet for orientation and the white coat ceremony and all that? Just hoping to plan some trips before I move to Logan!

Just got my offer and accepted yesterday for the WIMU program in Logan! I was a wait list applicant. Anyone else going to Logan? Does any one have a calendar of events yet for orientation and the white coat ceremony and all that? Just hoping to plan some trips before I move to Logan!

Congrats! You should have access to the class page soon and it'll have more info, but orientation/COLE is in Pullman/ID (for all students) August 15th-19th, and I think the non-Pullman campuses have some of their own orientation at their home campus before then. The white coat ceremony is August 18th in Pullman.

Did any Washington residents get off the waitlist?

I am! You have to be in Logan by the 12th and then we fly to Spokane on the 15th for the COLE program for a few days and then our white coat ceremony is after we get back! Trying to plan a trip too :happy:

Wait has anyone been pulled off the wait list for Pullman?

Does anyone know if there are specific FB groups for the individual satellite campuses? Like Logan? Just trying to figure out how to find a roommate!

Does anyone who went to the Logan campus in the past have advice on finding housing? I have been looking on Craigslist but I was wondering if there are any Facebook sites for graduate/vet students who are looking to fill rooms and if there is anyway to find places where rent starts in August and not June.

Just got accepted into my top school, I am relinquishing my seat. Good luck everyone!!

I called today and was told there will be no more offers for admission. There are two offers out there, but there won't be anymore because the class is at capacity. :(

I am! You have to be in Logan by the 12th and then we fly to Spokane on the 15th for the COLE program for a few days and then our white coat ceremony is after we get back! Trying to plan a trip too :happy:
No white coat ceremony is still in Pullman. You'll be in Washington(and Ross Point for COLE) from Sunday through Saturday

I called today and was told there will be no more offers for admission. There are two offers out there, but there won't be anymore because the class is at capacity. :(
I know it sucks but don't stress! It takes a ton of people more than one application cycle to get in. You can do it!

I just got called off the wait list! Woo!

Probably going to pass on the offer, but gonna take a few days to think about it. I have until Friday to decide.

Reactions: 2 users

Probably going to pass on the offer, but gonna take a few days to think about it. I have until Friday to decide.

You might not accept? Where could you possibly go that would be better than Pullman?! :p

Congratulations Aloha!

Come join me! Don't forget about IS tuition after the first year.... :p

Congrats! :D

I declined my spot, so good luck to anyone still on the wait list! Hopefully good news is coming for one of you!

Hi! Asking for a friend: what is the breakdown on how WSU evaluates an applicant? Percentages would be great!

Hi! Asking for a friend: what is the breakdown on how WSU evaluates an applicant? Percentages would be great!

Their website has a lot of info about their tier system, as well as stats from previous accepted classes.