Washington State MPJE any tips or materials???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moora

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any tips about WA state MPJE test??!
Does anyone have any idea where or what books I can use to study for Washington state MPJE???!!!

I looked up and down searching but couldn't reach anything! :scared:
IF anybody has something for sale let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

hahaha :D

You're hilarious :) I really smiled!
No, I actually found that link! But I need something to actually STUDY from! Any material! I found some who suggested a book by an author called Fasset but I can't find the book on amazon! And I really hope it's not a 400 page book lol

About the User guide you mentioned... Do you mind if you send me a link I could purchase it from or study from?!
I'd really appreciate if you could support me towards a life full of laziness hehehe :D
Before I die on the job that is :)

Thanks a lot for responding... Really appreciate that :)

Fassett is online. Here:
http://sop.washington.edu/images/st..._Washington_Pharmacy_Law_Users_Guide_2011.pdf

old exams and other tips, but the exams i looked at dont have answers, so good luck with that!
http://sop.washington.edu/pharmacy/pharm-544/resources-pharm-544.html

some tips from the man himself, and theres a helpful review guide he made to test yourself.
http://www.pharmacy.wsu.edu/currentstudents/pharmacylicensurereview.html

hahaha :D

You're hilarious :) I really smiled!
No, I actually found that link! But I need something to actually STUDY from! Any material! I found some who suggested a book by an author called Fasset but I can't find the book on amazon! And I really hope it's not a 400 page book lol

About the User guide you mentioned... Do you mind if you send me a link I could purchase it from or study from?!
I'd really appreciate if you could support me towards a life full of laziness hehehe :D
Before I die on the job that is :)

Thanks a lot for responding... Really appreciate that :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Woow! Thanks a looooooooooooottt... And whoooaaaa! Fassett's book is over 400 pages :S

And I thought the Cpje law exam would be the end of my agonizing pains :S

God bless LinaBeana :) Thanks again ..

Any tips about WA state MPJE test??!
Does anyone have any idea where or what books I can use to study for Washington state MPJE???!!!

I looked up and down searching but couldn't reach anything! :scared:
IF anybody has something for sale let me know!

Hi Moora,

Have you taken WA MPJE yet? I will take it soon, so I'd like some advices from you if possible. Thanks a lot :)

Moora or anybody,

What materials do you think will be helpful for Wa a Mpje?
Your help would be appreciated.

http://quizlet.com/6116873/pharmacy-law-flash-cards/

I also found this. It's answers to the study guide that Fassett made, but some of the answers are wrong. So I guess it's good if you're trying to test yourself, but overall its pretty accurate.

Hi there! Your links were extremely helpful - I just had a quick question, does Fassetts include federal law/DEA info? If not - what did you use to study federal law? the link from the UW link you had posted has expired for the DEA info and I cant seem to find anything else. If you could help me out thatd be great thank you!

Does anyone know if Fassets includes federal law/DEA info? If not what resources/links did you use to study federal/DEA law? Thanks :)

Yes it includes Federal Law/DEA info but I recommend reading the Federal Law book by Reiss and then reading Fassetts. It's more clearly laid out in Reiss and you have all the sample questions in the back of that one. Fassett's I mainly used it to get all of the WA state law information.

Awesome thank you Also last question - the actual fassets book has an entire chapter 8 not covered in his review PowerPoint. It covers like healthcare reform Medicare etc but I feel like it might be outdated - did you study anything else for those topics? Thank you sO much again you're a lifesaver :)

Yes it includes Federal Law/DEA info but I recommend reading the Federal Law book by Reiss and then reading Fassetts. It's more clearly laid out in Reiss and you have all the sample questions in the back of that one. Fassett's I mainly used it to get all of the WA state law information.
thank you,