About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washington State University- Counseling

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by affectiveH3art, Apr 18, 2013.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. affectiveH3art

affectiveH3art

Psychology Student

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    So I will be attending the PhD counseling program in the fall and wondering what other students view the program. Are there any graduates here? How did you enjoy the program; what should I be prepared for?
  2. Doctor Eliza

Doctor Eliza

Psychologist
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Nothing to add about the program, but weren't you upset after some rejections and certain that you wouldn't get in anywhere? So glad it worked out for you! :)

Dr. E
  3. affectiveH3art

affectiveH3art

Psychology Student
    I was a little quick to disregard all my other "pending" applications. Goes to show what stress can do to an applicant. I went from disappointment to pure confusion and shock. Now settling on how to practice self-regulation when overwhelmed...this whole process has been a reality check I was very surprised about this acceptance. I guess all those long hours in lab, writing essays, posters, conferences, etc finally paid off.

Life is quite amazing...
  4. Goobernut

Goobernut MSW Student

SDN 2+ Year Member
    I just wanted to stop by and say congrats!