Washington University in Saint Louis Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurept18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!
I recently got accepted about a month ago. I was wondering who else is planning to go to washington university? Also, is anyone planning to go to the preview day?

Members don't see this ad.

Yay congrats! I'm currently trying to decide between Columbia and Wash U.... but I'm pretty sure I'll be in Saint Louis this fall! I actually toured the campus last fall and I heard that "preview day" was similar to what we did at the Open House so I hadn't planned to go. I do plan on going later this year to try and find somewhere to live.... hopefully after I've solidified the roommate situation.

Thanks you too! I’m actually deciding between two schools as well. I was planning to go to the preview day but with school its been tough, what happened during the open house? I think I’m going to do the same as well. Are you planning to live off or on campus?

Members don't see this ad :)
There was a financial aid lecture, a student demonstration, the typical tour of the facilities, we had breakfast and lunch with the students and faculty. We were able to ask them pretty much anything and everything we wanted to know about the program; financial aid/grant money, research opportunities, clinical affiliations, city life ect. It was a great way to "meet" the program really. It was the first school I toured and was very impressed by their program and how they handled that day and remained impressed even after visiting other schools. I have officially decided Wash U will be my home for the next three years, YAY!

I plan on living off campus that's for sure, I have a dog... :) haha

Reactions: 1 user
I got the call today that I was accepted. I'm completely shocked that I got in, since I've been dead set on going to another program for a few weeks now. I'll probably be at the preview day on the 28th, since Wash U's a really hard opportunity to pass up.

Thanks for all the awesome information! After I graduate in April I will most likly go up there to find a place to live and just have a personal visit. Congrats to both of you! cant wait to meet you guys :) I’m going to see if I can set up a facebook group for our class end of april, so everyone is pretty set on going around that time.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your wait list rank? Congrats on your acceptance!

I got the call today that I was accepted. I'm completely shocked that I got in, since I've been dead set on going to another program for a few weeks now. I'll probably be at the preview day on the 28th, since Wash U's a really hard opportunity to pass up.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your wait list rank? Congrats on your acceptance!