Washington University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTapplicant

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was anyone else told by Wash U that their app would be reviewed today? Does that mean we will receive an email/phone call today with our status?

Members don't see this ad.

My application was reviewed by them in October and I received a call on the evening of the review day letting me know about my acceptance. Good luck!

GUDPT, would you be so kind as to post your stats? WUSTL is one of my top choices and I'd like to know if I've got a shot. If you are accepting your offer for WUSTL, why there over any other offers?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
My app will be reviewed on February 12th. So did everyone else receive a call on the day of the review or did it take a few days after?

Last edited:
I received an email the day they said my application would be reviewed stating that I was on the waitlist :)

Today is the day I get reviewed. I'm so nervous!

It's 7:30 and I still have not heard anything back yet. I'm worried that might be a bad sign.

Has anyone that was to be reviewed yesterday heard anything back yet?

I just got into WUPT early decision! They emailed me stating that my review date was Sept 23rd. They notified me the next day!

@enderemt ,
Would you mind posting your stats? I also applied to WashU but not early decision. I'm just wondering what my chances are.

Overall: 3.77
Prereq: 3.78
Lots of extracurriculars
~150 observation hours

Thank you! & Congratulations!!!!!