Waterloo 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
370 and 87.
I know a girl I worked with last year who applied to UW, got 390 on OAT, had high avg and didn't get accepted though.
Thank you.. What is a a 87% in terms of GPA (3.7???)

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's more like a 3.5 but not sure

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
370 and 87.
I know a girl I worked with last year who applied to UW, got 390 on OAT, had high avg and didn't get accepted though.
Yeah, I remember seeing that average and OAT score during the presentation at the interview. There was an increasing trend in the GPA and OAT score over the past few years....looks really competitive

Seriously, this is so intense. I really hope it's this week!

Ahhh I definitely think it will be sometime this week.. Here are the release dates from the past 4 years incase anyone is curious:
Thursday March 8, 2012
Monday March 11, 2013 @ 8AM on Quest
Monday March 17th, 2014
Thursday March 19th, 2015

I believe they said they would have their decisions by last week, so I am sure we will be hearing by Monday March 21st at the latest!

Reactions: 4 users
Ahhh I definitely think it will be sometime this week.. Here are the release dates from the past 4 years incase anyone is curious:
Thursday March 8, 2012
Monday March 17th, 2014

I believe they said they would have their decisions by last week, so I am sure we will be hearing by Monday March 21st at the latest!
Whoa, I thought they always released on Mondays! That's crazy,

Thanks for the info

I guess today is not the day! Maybe tomorrow and then we can all go drink green beer and celebrate St. Paddie's Day, Irish or not.

Reactions: 2 users
Thursday March 8, 2012
Monday March 17th, 2014

I have a feeling it's going to be sometime next week

I guess today is not the day! Maybe tomorrow and then we can all go drink green beer and celebrate St. Paddie's Day, Irish or not.

Hahaha hopefully the luck of the Irish will be in our favour... Otherwise we can at least drown our sorrows!

Reactions: 1 user
Results have come out the Monday or Thursday of the third week of March for the last 3 years (2012 came out in the second week) so I have a feeling tomorrow is the day guys!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone else checking Quest multiple times a day even though it is totally irrational? I hope we find out tomorrow!
image.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
Results have come out the Monday or Thursday of the third week of March for the last 3 years (2012 came out in the second week) so I have a feeling tomorrow is the day guys!!!
aKzNmOO_460s.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Well it's after 8 and no update... Maybe today isn't the day...

lol I'm not even in this year's application cycle and I'm so anxious for all of you. Ohhh the feeeeels

Someone should called the admission office, and ask when they're going to release it lol

Last edited:
I'm still going out to drink green beer tonight!

Still going for the green beer too! Might make the wait a little easier at least

Nothing this morning yet... Seriously just tell us Waterloo you already have your decision made why u doin this

Nothing this morning yet... Seriously just tell us Waterloo you already have your decision made why u doin this

I guess they want us to suffer all weekend... Lets pray we find out Monday atleast!

C'mon Waterloo! Your decisions have been made! Just update Quest! Seriously, I'm nauseous waiting to find out if I'm in or not!

I'm also guessing it's going to be on Monday. But still praying it will be tomorrow anyway.

Does anybody else keep going through the interview in their head, becoming more and more sure they bombed it? o_O I can't wait until Monday

Does anybody else keep going through the interview in their head, becoming more and more sure they bombed it? o_O I can't wait until Monday

Yea I felt pretty confident about my chances before the interview to be honest. I don't think I did well during the interview at all.

I think Quest may still be updated today so I'm going to continue to check my status. Good luck everyone!

Yea I felt pretty confident about my chances before the interview to be honest. I don't think I did well during the interview at all.
They said they don't take someone who does terribly on any category, but if it went so-so and you did well on the other things it should be okay! Good luck everyone!

i think a lot of people feel that way (myself included!). best thing we can do now is just be optimistic!

i'm happy this thread is more active now haha. its comforting to have us all anxious tgt :p

Well, at least they posted when applications are open for Columbia Lake village north for graduate students. It's May 10th at 9:00 am.

I wonder what their definition of terrible is... A couple of the questions I could have done a lot better for sure!

I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread is religiously re-freshing the waterloo quest page every 30 seconds

"Quest is temporarily unavailable. IST is aware of the situation and is working to restore service as soon as possible"
Looks like a false alarm