Waterloo 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just called the office and they said around 1PM today might not be a bad time to check! Fingers crossed!
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn soo hyped. Hope it's not a false alarm again

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
2019 here. Over history Waterloo has always announced it first thing in the morning, and the office never gave us clear cut answers even after we got conditional acceptance. Its so weird that they told you a something as specific as a time.

2019 here. Over history Waterloo has always announced it first thing in the morning, and the office never gave us clear cut answers even after we got conditional acceptance. Its so weird that they told you a something as specific as a time.

As far as I know they've also released results by the second or third week of March every year so it might just be because they're so late and it's a long weekend

Members don't see this ad :)
As far as I know they've also released results by the second or third week of March every year so it might just be because they're so late and it's a long weekend
Then again, the person who posted the info that it's going to be released at 1pm could be a troll, she did just join SDN today....:eyebrow:

Mann if they release it on March 31st, I'll be kinda pissed. They could've just told us at the beginning that they were planning to release it then, would've saved us a ton of worry

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe there was a misunderstanding

Last edited:
Someone else should call and see... I would but I'm in class right now!

Members don't see this ad :)
I called but no answer :(
You should try calling again! The admissions office closes in a couple hours, then they won't be open until Monday or Tuesday. I really want to know what's going on this year :(

You should try calling again! The admissions office closes in a couple hours, then they won't be open until Monday or Tuesday. I really want to know what's going on this year :(

Tried again still nothing. I have class now so maybe someone else can try?

2019 here. Can confirm some 1st years are just messing around here. They never let us know when the results came out, and we as first years definitely don't know either. Last year, it came out at 8:30am on a Thursday!

Reactions: 2 users
LAURIER OPTOM TROLOLOL, that's great. (Laurier is the neighbouring university from Waterloo)

Also Easter Monday isn't a thing past elementary school, I wouldn't count Monday out, they'll be there, we'll be here. Waterloo doesn't close down for jack ****, we had terrible weather today, freezing rain for days, all schools including Laurier shut down and we're still here. Easter Monday as a day off? That's ridiculous XD

It IS late in the month though, hopefully they won't be much longer. Us first years have been scanning the forum too to find out when you guys find out.

Reactions: 2 users
Also, no one ever got their responses quicker or even told to them by bothering poor Marie Amadeo. I know you guys just want to know and are itching for information, but she's really got nothing to do with it, so ya she's of course going nuts. Please be patient for a little bit longer. I'd be pissed off too if you guys were calling me constantly.

A D M I T T E D!!!!!!!! S O H A P P Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone! See you in September!

Proud to join the class of 20/20. See you guys in the fall.

Unfortunately denied :'( congrats to everyone that got in!!

I was denied as well, I guess it is time to start studying and improve my OAT! Best of luck to everyone who was admitted!

My Quest has not updated at all. On my application page it still says "no decision has been made...". Am I looking in the wrong spot or does that mean I was not accepted?

My Quest has not updated at all. On my application page it still says "no decision has been made...". Am I looking in the wrong spot or does that mean I was not accepted?

Pretty sure that means you're on the wait list and they will send you your spot in a few days

That very likely means you've been waitlisted. I was waitlisted last year. You'll get an email this week that tells you what spot you are on the list.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the fall!! :) Congratulations to everyone who also go in!

You are on the wait list, but don't be discouraged! You would be surprised at how many people turn down their spot. Good luck to you and hope to see you in September!

You guys got yours?? I haven't got my acceptance yet these must be troll posts^^

Admitted!!!! So unbelievably happy!! I'm on cloud 9 right now

This may sound like a weird question...but scared to click any button without confirming. To accept we click on the Accept/Decline button and go on from there right...